chapter 7

She opened her eyes to turn red while her locks of hair, which turned black and increased their length a lot, moved away because he finished his task, gently laid her on the bed and passed his hand over her locks of hair tenderly.

Antonio: "sleep a little tomorrow everything will be fine".

He came out of the room to find his brother Edward standing in front of him.

Edward: "Antonio, what happened, I smelled human blood".

Antonio said: "Yes, she's my girlfriend, ".

Edward was amazed: " what did you find her and how?" She is human ".

Antonio said: "That's what happened, but I've turned her into a vampire now, ".

Edward: "damn you, how do you do that, she will hate you, you are a monster, do you understand".

Antonio said: "I completely erased her memories before I did that. now she won't remember anything about her life as a human being, ".

Edward: "what's her name".

Antonio: "Julia".

Edward: "a beautiful name, happy for you, brother, I hope you will continue your lives happily ".

Antonio: "thank you, Edward, I'm going to the office, I want you to break the news that I have found my girlfriend and that there is a party that will be held next week to introduce her to everyone".

Edward: "yes, I'm going to do it ".

(Flock) red moon, Claire, who is the only sister of Alpha Thomas, loves Alpha Gabriel and seeks to be his companion to become the ruler of the most powerful wolf pack in their World.

Claire: "brother did you call alpha Gabriel".

Alpha Thomas: "Yes, I did it and he said he would come ".

Claire to his delight is: " wonderful ".

Thomas said: "I don't want you to get involved with him, he's not your boyfriend, and you know that very well,".

Claire: "it doesn't matter, the important thing is that I love him and I will get married and then I will become the colour of the pack of Black Wolves ".

Thomas: "I hope that all your dreams will not be lost when he finds his mate, he will not reject her as you did with your mate, and I am sure of that ".

Claire Bishr: "if he doesn't reject her, I will end her life, it will be for no one else, Gabriel is mine, I am mine".

In the pack of Black Wolves, he returned to his ward after a tiring day of work to find her still awake sitting on the bed, approached her, and she smiled when she saw him, she does not know the reason for this but he has become her security now and he is the only person she trusts.

Gabriel: "why are you awake, baby?".

she said: "was waiting for you you're late, ".

Gabriel: "do you feel even fear".

Elaine shyly: "Yes, the place here is very big and I'm not used to sleeping in the dark, everything is in black, ".

Gabriel: "it's Okay, I'll change everything with it if you like, and now I'm going to take a quick shower and come back so that we can sleep well".

Elaine: "okay".

He entered the bathroom and it didn't take long until he came out wearing pants up and topless, he lay down on the bed and pulled her into his arms, she closed her eyes comfortably as she rested her head on his warm chest.

Ellen: "Gabriel, why is your body so warm, are you sick".

He grabbed her locks of hair and said: "No, we are the Wolf, the temperature is high and it gets weaker when we turn into Wolves".

Elaine is amazed: " really, awestruck, you're like that, you never feel cold, right?".

Gabrielle with a light laugh at her reaction: " I have a right, let's go to sleep now ".

Elaine: "Gabriel your hug is very warm and comforting".

He passed his hand over her locks of hair very gently, looked at her how she slept in his hands, it was the most beautiful feeling he had in his life, closed his eyes and went into a deep sleep that he had never had before.

At the herd hospital, he was still sitting kissing her, watching her, there are many feelings that he has, the first of which is fear of the next.

What if she was one of the rogues or if she was an enemy of the herd, he sighed tiredly, since the morning he has been working, he has not rested yet, he looked at the clock to find it indicated after midnight

He got up and confirmed to leave, but stopped when he heard the sound of a moan coming out of her, returned his gaze to her and passed his hand over her fur while the signs of pain and fear were visible on her face.

Palm felt a severe pain hitting the walls of his heart and a wolf's voice that palm howled at their companion.

Ethan: " wake up so that I can help you, I want to Know Your Story and I promise that I will protect you, I will not cause you to pain no matter what happens. Wake up as soon as possible, I'm waiting for you, I know this very well ".

After he finished talking, he kissed her head and left after being placed with her by one of the nurses.

At the Vampire Palace, Edward was on his way to his private suite, he stopped when he saw his companion, or so it is said, sitting in front of the window of the suite, looking out with a wandering eye.

He watched her charming figure while wearing those pyjamas that show the beauty of her body and her hair that reaches her neck, woke up from his straying and headed to the bathroom, while she was still sitting in her place with tears streaming down her cheek.

He came out of the toilet drying his locks of hair but stopped where he was when he found her still sitting in a terrible silence he hated a lot, more than a month has passed when she discovers that she is her companion but she was hiding it by a spell.