chapter 37

In the hospital of the Black Wolves, Ethan was following up on one of the patients who came in an accident more than two hours ago and his condition is very serious while his companion and his two sons are standing outside, he sighed and looked at the man who passed away.

Ethan: "take the devices off him and you come with me".

They came out of the room to find his family standing waiting for him to come out, he looked at them sadly and said sorry when he saw the tears of his mother and his companion.

Ethan: "I'm sorry but we couldn't save him. he cleaned up a lot. I hope his soul rests in peace.

As soon as he said that, his companion collapsed unconscious, and the nurse rushed to her, while he looked at his parents, who were crying with grief over the death of their only son.

He returned and left the place in silence and he felt a tightness in his chest from this event, he knew that he was the only child and his two sons, he looked outside to find Violet coming towards him and there was a smile on her face.

Violet: "Ethan, you got out of school early today, what's wrong with you?"!.

Ethan: "I'm fine, don't worry, come so we can go to my office".

Violet: "well, it's Okay, why don't we go home, you look tired".

Ethan: "yes, you're right, I'm tired a lot, I'll tell the help and come back, wait for me here".

Violet tenderly: "it's Okay, I'll wait, but hurry up".

Ethan left and left Violet standing in her place, at that time she was standing watching from afar while she pressed her lips cruelly, directing a fatal glance at Violet who was smiling as she looked at the nurses.

She decided about it and decided to go to her, but before she arrived, she found Ethan had returned with his coat in his hand, she retreated again in fear of Ethan, but she kept her place and saw them leaving holding hands with each other.

At Ethan's House, Violet was preparing food while he was resting on the sofa in the middle of the hall, a little later Violet returned with some dishes.

Violet: "come on, let's eat".

Ethan: "I have no appetite".

Violet sadly: "why come on please, you look tired, don't do it ".

Ethan: "Honey, I don't have an appetite. eat. I'm fine.

Violet: "I won't eat, you won't ".

"You're very stubborn," Ethan said.

Violet: "yeah, I'm not going to eat until you do, either.

Ethan will give up: "okay".

At the training ground, Lucas was fighting one of the Warriors who was the last one after he defeated everyone, she was standing peeping at him, he knew about her existence since she came, he could feel her and she smelled special.

They quickly left the training ground, at this time she heard their voices, so she slowly pulled her head out from behind the tree that was located next to the fence, and gasped when she saw Lucas standing in front of her.

Lucas: "why are you here?".

Lisa: "I was, I was watching you".

Lucas with a feisty smile: "Did you like what I saw?".

Lisa cheerfully: "not so much ".

Lucas: "really, then come on.

Lisa shouts: "Lucas put me down, please ".
Lucas: "we'll go for a walk together so that you like me more".

Lisa lovingly: "I don't need that I was joking, I love you the way you are".

Lucas: "damn, that's how you drive me crazy, you know that.

Her hands encircled her neck and buried her face in it, while the other was trying to restrain Wolf's rampage after that, he turned when he felt someone's advance, surrounding her waist and then moved very quickly to appear in the middle of the forest.

Lisa: "what happened".

"People were coming, that's why no one could see us, "he said.

Lisa: "if you think we should switch, I've missed Matteo".

Lucas whispered: "What about me?"! Haven't you missed me"?

Lisa shyly: "you are always with me, Lucas I want to see Mateo".

Lucas: "well, as you wish".

Suddenly he took off his shirt and then turned into a huge wolf with brown fur, Lisa approached him and passed her hand over his head while Matthew approached her and made a sound indicating his joy.

Lisa: "Matthew".

Matthew: "Ewwww".

Lisa: "you are glad to see me, and so am I, what do you think about turning Natalie wants to leave too".

Matthew nodded happily as he jumped, Lisa stepped back and then took off her dress and turned to show Natalie, who quickly approached Matthew until she touched their nose together.

They began to lie together very harmoniously, while both Lucas and Lisa watched in silence.

In the palace by appointment in Gabriel's suite, she was standing in front of the mirror looking at how he was preparing to leave, put on the last piece of armour and met her.

Gabriel: "I won't be late, I'll finish quickly".

Ellen: "well, take care of yourself, please.

He kissed her forehead and left the room, on Palace Square Michel stood with his group, which consisted of six people.

Gabriel looked at them and pointed to Michele who ordered everyone to move.

Gabriel: "I don't want any clash, we will only know what they are planning".

Michelle: "but why, Your Majesty, isn't it better if we attack them?".

Gabriel: "there's no need to hurry Michelle, do exactly what I told you to do".

Michelle: "well, Your Majesty".

Everyone left while Elaine was watching from behind the window, she sighed and headed to the library, she was spending most of her time inside, trying to explore everything about this world.

In the forest, Lucas returned to his human form, as well as Lisa, who sat smiling, the other looked at her with annoyance and said.
Lucas: "so the day is over".

Lisa: "when you are sad, you know that they should stay with us for a while".

Lucas: "I know, but I've barely met you.
Lisa: "Lucas, come here a little.

The other went to her immediately, she looked at him with a big smile and hugged him, he looked at her with surprise quickly turned into a smile and switched her cuddling vigorously.

Lisa: "I love you very much, just remember this".

Lucas: "it's the first confession so you know this.

Lisa: "yes, I know".

Lucas: "I've been waiting for this moment.

Time passed and the sun went down, he looked at her while she had been sleeping for a long time, but he could not take his eyes off her, he got up while she was in his arms.

He used his speed to get to the palace as soon as possible, stopped in front of her room and put her on the bed.

Lucas: "good night, Princess".

In Kevin's flock, he was looking at the workers who began to prepare everything for the wedding, he was following the work, and one of the guards came and gave him a message.

Kevin: "who sent it".