chapter 38

The guard: "she's from Alpha Gabrielle. one of the guards brought her.

Kevin: "well, leave, let's see what Alpha Gabriel wrote".

Gabrielle: "congratulations to Alpha Kevin on the occasion of your husband I would have liked to be there, but you know about the war and I am very busy, I want you to be reassured, enjoy your wedding, I will end their affair soon, and this will be my wedding gift to you".

Kevin: "it will be the best gift ever, Alpha".

A new morning came, and she looked out the window at the forest with concern, he was very late, he told her that he would be back soon, but he didn't.
She retreated heading to the office, she was looking at the books which there was a large collection of educational books, she took one of them and went back to bed again waiting for his return.

Gabriel and Michelle were standing together in front of the cave entrance.

Michelle: "sir, should we break in?".

Gabriel: "they don't seem to be preparing very well, this cave belongs to one of the legendary monsters".

Michelle:" what?"! It's impossible, these monsters are very aggressive and it's impossible to control them," he said.

Gabriel: "there is only one way to serve, but it is difficult for those ogres to know about it".

Michelle: "Alpha, I think it's better to attack before it develops.

Gabriel: "we will, come up with Lux and ask him to bring the Warriors and come, but in silence".

Michelle: "okay".

Gabriel: "come back now so that we make a plan, I want to finish this farce as soon as possible".

In the castle, the place turned upside down after Gabriel's message arrived, everyone was worried, Lisa was hugging Elaine, who was crying after learning about the war.

Lucas: "Ma'am, please don't let this cry".

"He'll be back soon," he said.

"Something must have happened for Alfa to decide to attack like this," Lucas said.

Lisa: "Lucas is right with him, dear, my brother is very strong, he will come back victorious, don't worry".

Elaine: "well, I'll go".

After Elaine left so that Lisa could say goodbye to Lucas, she looked at him tearfully, and tried with all her might to make love to her in front of Elaine, she fell on him, putting her face in a bra.

Lisa: "please come back to me, don't get hurt, okay".

Lucas: "don't worry honey, I'll be back as soon as possible".

Lisa: "pay attention to yourself and to my brother too".

Before piercing her hard and with the other hand moving willingly on the curves of her small body, the other hand wrapped her hand around his neck and she continues to kiss him vigorously.

He released her lips when he felt her need to breathe, she looked at him and said.

Lisa: "I'll wait for you".

The protesters moved out of the herd while Rosalia, watching from the window, turned to Arthur, who appeared behind her.

Arthur: "do you intend to write them".

Rosalia: "yes, I have to do it, I'm worried".

Arthur: "so let's go".

Rosalia: "will you come with me".

Arthur: "absolutely".

Rosalia: "but it can be dangerous".

AR: "no, then don't forget, I vowed to protect you with my life.

Rosalia: "thank you, for standing with me.

Arthur showed a magic circle that opened a portal through which to move to any place you want, to suddenly appear in front of the forest, the two looked at each other and moved inside it.

She smiled at him as she rested her head on his chest, while the other was stroking her tresses with his finger.

Julia: "honey, you didn't go to the office today.

Antonio: "I know Edward is taking over the job.

Julia: "okay".

Roles: "my brother Ali, you are in the income".

Antonio: "you shouldn't have mentioned his name.

Julia: "huh, sorry".

Edward: "brother, if you are awake, please come out.

Antonio: "I'm a foot".

Edward, who looked at him with an amused eye from his appearance, there was a trace of Julia's lipstick on his face and neck.

Edward tried to hide his laughter at his older brother, who in that chaotic situation began.

Edward: "a letter has been sent by Alpha Kevin in which they put you to his wedding, also it has been recommended that alpha Gabriel prepare to attack the ghouls".

Antonio: "how so, why didn't he send me a message".

Edward: "I think he wants to end it himself, he learned the way of thinking of that Wolf.

Antonio: "gather the Warriors, we will go there, I will not let that hateful Alpha have fun alone".

Entering the forest, Rosalia arrived at the location where Michel and Gabriel were, and as soon as Michel saw her, he quickly went to her.

Michelle: "What are you doing here?"!.

Rosalia: "I'm here to help you".

Michelle: "damn it, whoever asked you for help, come back to the castle right now.

Rosalia: "Michelle will need me, please ".

Michelle: "I told you to come back now, come on.

Gabriel: "Michelle what's going on here".

Michelle: "Your Majesty it is".

Gabriel: "What are you doing here?"!.

Rosalia: "I'm here to help you get rid of the king of the ogres, please allow me to share with you".

Gabriel: "and what is the reason for this, witch".

Rosalia: "the reason is that I want to avenge my son and my kingdom".

Gabriel: "do whatever you want but be careful not to end up dead".

Michelle: "but, Alpha".

Gabriel: "Michelle, follow me and sit there, you and that child".

Arthur: "I'm not a fifteenth-year-old child".

Gabriel: "just shut up".

Arthur: "okay".

At the castle, she was sitting in her room holding one of Gabriel's shirts tightly in her hand.

Ellen: "please come back in peace, please don't get hurt".

She was repeating those words with a beating heart, afraid and worried about me from his adoration, she looked at the clock to find herself sitting a lot in the room, headed downstairs and found Lisa sitting silently, joined her and said.

Elaine: "is there something to do".

Lisa: "No, I'm sorry, I'm worried, I can't do anything and I'm like that anyway ".