chapter 26

In front of the boundaries of the herd, Michel, who was dressed all in black, came out with six knights responsible for the safety of the herd, looked at Gabriel, who decided to accompany them himself to get rid of this matter, moved after he gave them the signal to disappear, surprised those around him while he was trying to Wolf Victor and ran at a very high speed.

In the morning, I looked around, but I didn't find him, but I found a message on the table to quickly read what was written in it, as if the message was as follows: "I'm sorry, but I have to leave for an urgent matter outside the Herd, take care of yourself and don't leave the palace for any reason, Gabriel, I love you ".

She raised her eyebrows in annoyance that she hadn't seen him before she left, but knowing that he was busy with the herd, she headed to the bathroom to change her clothes.

In Lisa's room, who was sleeping very messily and deeply, not paying attention to the one who entered more than an hour ago, looking at her with a smile, she turned over with annoyance, then got up rubbing her eye, then turned to get up, her eye fell on Lucas, who was sitting in front of her and smiling, she screamed with great panic, looking at him with dismay, pulled the cover over her body and said obnoxiously.

Lisa: "you idiot, what are you doing in my room".

Lucas: "did you call me a fool now, Lisa".

I looked at him shyly after realizing what I had said: "sorry I didn't pay attention ".

He sat in front of her on the mattress and removed the cover to show those cotton pyjamas that wrap around her body very gently, kissed her neck calmly and then whispered in a quiet voice.

Lucas: "you should never apologize for anything you do, you can do whatever you want.

Lisa: "Lucas, why are you here ".

Lucas: "I've been here almost since dawn, Gabriel has left and I'm here to take his place until he returns".

Lisa is surprised: "where did my brother go?".

"Don't worry, he's got some work to do and he'll come back, "Lucas said.

Lisa: "there is no doubt that Elaine is sad now, I'm going to go to you  ".

Lucas: "what if you stay with me?".

Lisa: "Lucas, come on, you're going to work now, and then my brother knocked you in his place, come on, Don't be lazy, get out of my room to change clothes"

Lomas: "why don't you change it, I am now, after all, your husband".

Lisa shyly: "why are you not becoming my husband now so stop this ".

Lucas: "I'm going to leave now, goodbye ".

At the same time, Gabriel stopped accompanied by the Knights and pointed to Michelle to split in half. Michel headed with three of the Knights. while the same is the case with Gabriel, Michel stopped and pointed to the Knights but soon his body froze, feeling very weak. he looked at the others to find her in the same state and even worse.

Robert smiled and said maliciously.
Robert: "look who we have here, the Shadow Knights, isn't that right, I think that's what they call him in the alpha Gabriel pack, but you don't deserve the reputation that I'm famous for, you fell into my trap very easily, look around you".

Suddenly everything around them disappeared as if it were a mirage, a field of blue flowers appeared, which a flower that causes paralysis of werewolves and weakens their strength and also prevents their communication with their going Michel tried to move but could not even he lost contact with his wolf between us Robert was watching what was happening with great pleasure, three magicians came out standing behind Albert Michelle closed his eyes waiting for his imminent end, but suddenly his eye widened when he didn't feel anything, he looked in front of him and was shocked when he saw a small body standing in front of him surrounded by a golden halo, his eye widened as he looked at the locks of hair that were in bright brown, and that the little body standing in front of him did not exceed his chest while Robert was looking in shock at Rosalia, who was standing and putting a barrier in front of Michelle and looking at him with intense hatred he smiled madly and said.

Robert " look who we have here, it's Princess Rosalia, how dare I come here, but it saved me a lot, I've been looking for you for a long time ".

Rosalia looked at him with intense dislike and said:
Rosalia: "I have come to put an end to your madness, do you think I will let you do whatever you want".

I have offered you more than once to be my wife in exchange for becoming the Queen, but I refused, so bear the consequences. I will rebuild the kingdom of witches again, but this time I will rule it well. not your son, that weak ruler who could not preserve the Kingdom and caused its destruction, Robert replied confidently.

The other one shouted very loudly.
Rosalia: "don't talk about my father like that again, odious, the kingdom of witches did not fall only because of villains like you, greed and greed that blinded your hearts and made you follow your lust that brought down a kingdom like the kingdom of witches, my father was not weak and will not be, I will make sure that I send you and your likes to hell ".

Robert raised his eyebrows and said firmly: "show me how you do it".

He began to mumble some words until a halo appeared around his hands and directed a black Ray at Rosalia, while Rosalia stopped that blow with the barrier that was in front of her, but suddenly a magician appeared from the other side and intended to attack, she turned and opened all her arms to make a wall barrier that surrounded them all, it was all happening in front of Michelle and the others who were unable to move, one of the guards tried to move and almost fell on the barrier, but she quickly shouted it.

Rosalia: "be careful, stay away from the reservation".

She knows that she is the only daughter of the king, but so far she cannot use her great strength, and in this case, she will not be able to hold out much, her breathing starts to decrease and she tries with all her energy to make the barrier last longer until someone comes to them, she fell to her knees and she continues to create the barrier so.