chapter 23

"How can they do that ".

The king of the ogres said it while he was at the height of his anger after a group of wolves attacked the colonies where he was training Warriors to help them fight against werewolves, he looked very maliciously towards the help and ordered them to leave, then he got up with his huge attraction and headed to his office trying to find a solution, as long as the Wolves were very strong creatures as well as vampires, and the ogres were coming at the end in the level of strength, and this was increasing the hatred towards the rest of the creatures, he wanted strength in all ways to control everything, but one wolf can overcome five of the expensive ones, but they lack speed and the required physical strength while the king of the ogres was outraged by what happened.

Alpha Kevin was sitting in his office smiling as he saw the fruits of his plan, he and Alpha Gabriel and Alpha Thomas, suddenly remembered the little one he found last night standing in front of the mirror his sister, for a moment he thought it was her, she had the same body, a small soft and short body with pink hair that was completely different from his sister's hair, which was black and reached the end of her back, he felt for the first time with his heart beating so fast and strong, he believed that she would be an important person in his life for him and lupus, he broke the chain of his thoughts entering the house that was he carries a lot of documents and papers.

Beta John: "here, sir, are these documents that alpha Gabriel sent".

Kevin: "thank you, John, you can go.

John quietly left while Kevin continued what he was doing.

In the herd of Black Wolves in front of my building for teaching nursing and medicine in the herd, it was considered one of the largest theatres for teaching medicine in all the herds of the afterlife Wolves, even if there was a request coming from the rest of the herds to learn the origins of kindness, the place was made up of two floors, a floor for asking for kindness and a floor for the nursing department, most of which were girls, she was walking next to him very shyly, it affected him to hold her hand while he was heading to register her to become a nurse who wanted to be next to him and was originally interested in that field, all Ethan was very popular at the university, he was one of the top achievers during his studies, and he was also preparing the third rib for Alpha Gabriel and beta Lucas.

Violet: "Ethan, why is everyone looking at us like that".

Ethan: "don't worry about them, it's just that I was an excellent student while studying, so everyone knows who I am here.

Violet is surprised: "really, do you mean that my friend was one of the first to graduate from here?".

Ethan: "yeah, what do you think?

Violet admirably: "it's wonderful how lucky I am with you".

"I'm lucky you're my companion, Princess, "Ethan said with a laugh.

At the palace, Lisa came out of her room after changing her clothes, and headed downstairs to find Lucas waiting for her .today, for the first time, she will turn into her wolf Natalie.

Lucas: "are you done".

Lisa: "yes, but I'm very nervous and scared.

Lucas tenderly: "don't worry, I'll be with you everything will be fine ".

You are passing by them with Elaine: "are you going now?".

Lisa was ashamed of him, standing next to Lucas holding her hand, but Gabriel smiled at her and said with brotherly tenderness: "glad that you found your soulmate, Lisa, I wish you happiness ".

Lisa: "brother, Thank you very much ".

The two left while Gabriel was
watching his sister's departure from before his eyes and he is happy, although he feels even sad because she will move away from him, but the presence of Lucas next to her reassures him that he will not hurt her.

Elaine embraces him after feeling what he is thinking " it's okay, she will be happy, I will stay with you forever and I will never leave you ".

Gabriel comforted him: "Thank you, Elaine.

Elaine: "don't thank me, now I have to go.

Gabriel: "where".

Elaine frowns: "did you forget, the teacher will come today to teach me how to be Alona ".
Gabriel smiled at her speech and kissed

her forehead: "well, go, but be careful".

Ellen: "don't worry about me, pay attention to yourself, you too, goodbye ".

She left in front of him while Gabriel looked at her happily and motioned outside.

In front of the Black Forest, which was located on the southern border of the herd, there were five of the strongest surreal Warriors who come out only in emergencies.

Gabriel: "What Have I come up with".

One of the Warriors: "as you guessed, sir, they are planning to wage war not only on the herds of werewolves but also on the Vampire Kingdom ".

Gabriel quipped: "How can beings like ogres have their ambition come to this point?

The warrior: "there are those who help them in this, and we suspect two things, and both are more dangerous than the other".

Gabriel: "speak quickly.

The warrior: "not long ago we cut off the movement of some groups of magicians who may remain after their kingdom was exterminated in the last war and they use forbidden black magic, and the other is that they communicate with the beings of Gabi Shan, which is home to them and to which they were exiled by the council, you know".

Gabriel angrily: "those meatballs are starting to get on my nerves, they are causing a lot of problems, you should eliminate them".

Warrior: "what I leave now, alpha".

Gabriel: "continue your investigation to now I will find a plan so that we get rid of these beings, so that the wedding of that abominable one passes first ".

"That bat of fate, I can't believe he's going to get married before me, "he said, remembering Antonio's smiling face provocatively.