chapter 11

Gabriel: "are you done".

Elaine said as she walked out of the locker room: "Yeah, I'm done ".

Taking a closer look at her appearance, she was wearing a long gold-coloured dress with a triangular chest opening and sleeves that reached to her elbow and came down very wide, while her hair, part of which Part of which she put up and let the rest down.

He approached her and passed a glance at her face, which was decorated with some light makeup, stood before and said.

Gabrielle is: " so beautiful, so beautiful in an indescribable way, my princess ".

Elaine shyly: " thank you ".

Gabrielle: "stay with me the whole time.don't stay away from me.

Elaine: "well, don't worry".

He grabbed her hand and they headed downstairs to find Lucas waiting for them, while Lisa was standing next to him, they headed to the car that was waiting for them in front of the palace and headed to the herd of the red moon with a fleet of cars behind them.

She was looking out the car window looking out, watching the road surrounded by a very large forest, while Lucas was resting his head on the back seat ready to fall asleep at any moment and next to him was Lisa, who had already fallen asleep since the car moved, rests her head on Lucas's shoulder.

Gabriel: "rest a little until we arrive, a long way".

Elaine: "no, I want to see the way ".

Gabriel: "well, as you like".

Not much time passed, but he did, and she, too, fell asleep, tenderly propping her on his chest, hugging her with both hands and closing his eyes with relief.

At this time Violet was sitting in front of Ethan and telling him everything that happened to her.

Violet: " I am from the herd of the silver crescent, I completed the eighteenth a week ago and was in the forest preparing for the first analysis, and after the transformation was completed, my Wolf took control and began to run in the forest, but by chance, I got into one of the fields the blue flower planted by order of two thousand emergencies.

I stayed there until the sun went down and when I came back I saw the pita from a herd heading into the forest, I followed him to find out what was happening, he was turning around strangely and when I went deeper into the forest I saw some ogres who had broken through the herd boundaries.

He was agreeing with them to kill the Thousand and that he would establish an alliance with the ogres and some of the magicians who remained from the Magic Kingdom before its destruction, and from what I understood from their words that they would launch an attack on the rest of the herds until he became king and would build his Magic Kingdom so that they would return as before the war ".

Ethan is shocked: " damn what are you saying".

Violet cried: "I swear to you, this is the truth, believe me, I didn't lie about anything, it was lucky that I danced in the direction of the herd and I was close to here. I knew that they couldn't get into the herd of Black Wolves because they are from the pack, ".

Ethan said: "It's Okay, I believe you, but what you're saying is very dangerous, it's a war, do you realize that, ".

Violet said: "Yes, and I have to go back to my herd to warn the alphas about what is going to happen, ".

Ethan said: "Are you kidding, getting out of here means your end, you will stay here and I will go to Alpha and tell him everything".

Violet: "don't leave me alone here".

Ethan: "I'm not leaving you, you're coming with me".

She nodded quickly because she was not going to be alone anymore, she remained a little silent while he was looking at her with a small smile, he raised his hand and passed it tenderly on her cheek, which was flushed with shame that he was still sitting topless while she was wearing a T-shirt.

She swallowed her saliva when she saw his eye stop on the front of her chest, which appeared from under the shirt, so she raised her hand, spontaneously placing it on the front of her chest, not realizing that she aroused him more with that movement, moving his other hand and pulling it towards him until she sat on his feet.

Seeing herself near him, her eyes widened to such an extent, he rested his forehead on hers to touch their noses together.

Ethan said: "You know, I almost gave up hope of finding you, I have been waiting a lot for the moment when I will find a mate for me, and I am very happy that she is a super beautiful girl ".

Violet shyly: "really do you see me that beautiful".

Ethan said: "And even more do you want me to prove it to you".

Violet innocently: "yes, but how".

Ethan is: "like that".

She him and took her lip in a deep kiss full of feelings, while she stopped moving between his hands as she lived those feelings that she had never experienced before.

Her hand rose as she encircled his neck while the other ran as he passed his hand on her waist until he reached her ass and lifted her towards him until he stuck to him more and his other hand held her head, separated his kiss after an unknown time while he was breathing hard, kissed her forehead, then put her on the bed and got out before the situation got worse.

At this time in the Vampire Kingdom, Sarah woke up moving her head to open her eyes when she felt something solid below her cheek and lifted her head to find herself sleeping on Edward's naked chest.

One eye fluttered as she looked at him and how he was sleeping quietly, not realizing that he was with her now and she was sleeping in his hands, she put her hand on his cheek as she moved it very gently on her and then printed a deep kiss on his cheek, the other opened his eyes as he looked at her with a happy smile, her eyes widened when he turned her over to become her bottom as he held her.

Edward: "Good Morning".