Chapter 5

Gabriel: " Ellen, let's sit down first ".

Lucas entered: "Good Morning".

Lisa excitedly: "Lucas look, my brother has found his soulmate and she is the same age as me".

Lucas smiled at her tenderly and said: "that's great, you won't complain about loneliness anymore".

Lisa: "yes, I'm very happy".

Gabriel: " come on, let's eat."

Gabriel sat at the head of the table, next to him on the right Ellen and the other side Lisa and next to her Lucas, who was feeling his heart pounding every time he approached that little girl, he had been waiting for a long time for Lisa to complete the eighteenth so that he would know whether she was his companion or not.

She was looking at the types of food in front of her with admiration, although there are many types that she doesn't know what they are, they were very tasty, watch her how to eat with pleasure. He felt relieved seeing her, started talking to Lisa and they merged.

Gabriel: "are you done eating breakfast ".

Ellen: "yeah."

Gabriel: "Okay, let's go, Lucas, go to the herd hospital. the guards found an injured wolf on the herd border. find out what's going on.

Lucas: "okay".

Both Elaine and Gabriel left to show her the whole herd and learn more about his world.

Gabriel: " we are here in this world there are four creatures werewolves and vampires and these are the two most powerful species, but there are also ogres, they are huge and obnoxious creatures and they are the first enemy of vampires and werewolves, and there are witches, but their kingdom disappeared after the war, we are the strongest pack of werewolves in my world, there are two others, but smaller than us. In terms of area, number and strength as well ".

She looked at him and said, "Are their laws here, I mean, because you are strong, there must be strict laws so that you can live together ". 

Gabriel: "yes, you are right, there are many strict laws, and one of the most important of these laws is that werewolves should wait until he gets a mate and not take another woman before her in any way, whether it is a physical or emotional relationship, and Alpha is the one who controls everything and everyone is following his word."

Elaine: "this place is so beautiful".

She said it while looking at the flowers that are everywhere.

Gabriel said: "The most important thing we have here is nature, we must preserve it well, "

Elaine said: "Gabrielle if I agree to stay here, can I go visit Eva,".

Gabriel said: "Of course, I will take you any time you want to go, but we have to come back the same day ".

She nodded to him with great happiness, looking around with joy and reassurance. He introduced her to everything in the herd and taught her all the laws of the herd.

In front of the herd hospital, a man entered at the beginning of his third decade with a tall, muscular body wearing medical glasses and holding some files, stopped in the middle of the road feeling strange beats controlling his heart and his wolf, who was agitated in a strange way that he did not get used to.

Lucas: "Hi Ethan how are you".

Waking up to the voice of his friend Lucas, who was standing in front of him, Ethan calmly said, "Hi Lucas, what are you doing here?".

Lucas: "I came to you that wolf that the guards found on the border".
Ethan said: "Well, come on, let's see it together"

They headed to the place where the Wolf was crowned, and the closer he got, the more agitated his Wolf got.

Ethan said: " Fox, what's there?! ".

Fox excitedly: "she's so close, I feel like our mate is so close".

He almost answered him but was shocked when Fox shouted, his eye stopped on that sleeping Wolf on the bed, she had gray fur interspersed with some black tufts(companion ).

He stopped in front of that Wolf and he was so lost he can't believe he found his mate, but who is she?' And what happened to her? He woke up to Lucas's voice, who said, "what's wrong with you?" Why are you so absent-minded ".

Ethan, "that Wolf is my companion,".

Lucas turned to him forcefully and said: "what do you mean?!  She's not one of the herd, you know that, "

Omi told Ethan and said, "I know that very well, Lucas, but I just found out."

"Lucas said: "May God help you, my friend, you will face many problems".

Ethan: "Okay, get out now . I have to check her out to find out what happened to her".

Lucas: "Well, I'm out".

As soon as Lucas came out, Ethan turned to her and began to examine her, sighing after a while with relief that she was fine, he passed his hand over her soft gray fur calmly.

Ethan: " it seems that I will face many problems because of you, but I will not abandon you, and finally I have found you ".

Outside, he leans against the wall, but moderates when he sees Lisa walking past in tears, he rushes to her with fear when he sees her holding her hand.

Lucas with fear "what's wrong with you, are you okay".

Lisa sobbed: "I fell on my hand at school, look, I can't move it, it hurts me a lot,".

He grabbed the palm of her hand and walked her to one of the doctors to examine her while he was still standing next to her when she grabbed him.
said Lucas: "What's wrong with her, doctor, is she okay?".

The doctor said: " Don't worry, Beta, The Little Miss is fine, she has a slight sprain in her wrist, she should not move it for a while until she is completely healed".

Lucas: "Well thank you ".

The doctor "no thanks for the duty, we wish her recovery".

He approached her, lifting her lightly in his hands, she looked at him very shyly as she put her hand on his shoulder.

Lisa: "Lucas, what are you doing, please get me down, I can walk alone".

Lucas: "Shhh, I don't want to hear a word, and then how can you not pay attention to yourself here, Look What happened because of your negligence".

Lisa blushed: "He fell without paying attention, "

Lucas said: "I'm going to pass it this time, but next time I'm going to punish you for it,".