chapter 25

Gabrielle: "excuse me, Miss Claire, I miss my wife a lot, Please Excuse me, I have to go, Come on, baby ".

Claire: "I will burn your heart on her, I promise you, if it wasn't for me, it wouldn't be for anyone else, Gabriel".

Gabriel was accompanied by Elaine in a carriage alone, while Bocas and IRA were together in another carriage.

At the top, Julia entered the ward to her shock when she saw that the room had completely changed from everything dark in colour, but now everything is white, she smiled and turned to Antonio, who wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her head.

Antonio: "how I found her".

Julia: "it's wonderful, Antonio, but when did you do all that".

Antonio: "don't underestimate your husband's worth, dear ".

She turned to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and said gently and seductively " it's impossible to doubt your ability, dear ".

Antonio: "it seems that our night will be very long ".

Julia shyly: "really, why are you saying this now, you know that I am very ashamed, so stop hinting at those words".

The other smiled in vain as he brought them closer to his body more and more while she rose until she surrounded her cheek and before she spoke he picked up her lips in a deep kiss full of feelings and desire separated his kiss after an unknown time of the strength of feelings that she controlled for the first time in his life he lives this feeling his hand moved until it stopped on her back and he began to dissolve the lace of the dress falling from her body with softness, while the other joined him to her asceticism very shyly towards him and she felt her gentle, willing touch on the curves of her body, the heaviness of her breathing when he buried his face in my neck kissing everything that his lips pushed her how tenderly then he said.

Antonio:" are you ready to do this, you will become my wife forever and from this moment on you will not be able to get away from me no matter what happens".

She smiled shyly as she nodded her head, proof of her agreement, the other slims down and the owner of her easiest alarm, who was feeling very ashamed, although it was not the first time they approached each other in this way, to the point that she was ashamed every time, as if it was the first time he brought it back again while his hands were freely on her then he pulled into his lap again and closed his eyes to get a story from the soul after his longing day.

In the herd of Black Wolves, the clock struck after midnight, Gabriel got up after the Guards commander Michel contacted them, who had entrusted him with the task of searching for people who help the ogres in that plan to establish a war for the second time, which would result in the loss of many prophetic people.h e looked at Elaine, who was recovering very softly as if she were a small child. he put the cap on him well, then he got up from his place and went to his office to find Michel standing in front of the office door waiting for him. immediately a woman lowered his head respectfully and said.

Michelle: "sorry to wake you up at such a time, sir, but it's very urgent

Gabriel signalled him to enter the office, Michelle slowly followed him, and e looked at Michelle and said.

Gabriel: "What Happened, What did you find, Michelle?".
Michelle looked at Gabriel and said Seriously

Michel:" sir, we have made sure that it is the witches who are helping the ogres to make those plans for the Wolf cats to attack him, they indeed said the number is small, but if the ogres and the witches get together, it will be a special problem if King Antonio refuses to help.w e found a group of not a few in the forest of Sean below Montenegro and they are holding meetings there and preparing for the promise of compensation to be their weapons during the war.

Gabriel sighed with great anger while Lou turned his eyes very red as he pressed his hand hard in an attempt to calm his nerves, looking at Michel who swallowed his horror figure with a sharp voice.

Gabriel: "gather the Shadow Knights, we will head into the forest to eliminate these many mothers".

In the palace of Alpha Thomas, in one of the secret passages that ran from the bottom of the palace, Claire was standing at the gate that led to a tunnel outside the herd.

Suddenly a man in black clothes appeared from behind the gate, Claire looked at him with a smile and then threw him a bag with a lot of money.
The man took it, examined it carefully, and then said: "What is it about you, ma'am?".

Claire: "you have to finish her off ut before you kill her, please enjoy her a little.

Man: "well, as you wish".

After the man left, Bishr smiled and then came out of the corridor heading to the palace with a big smile on her face.

Claire:" I'm not going to let you have it no matter what.

On her way back to the palace, she suddenly stopped when she saw in front of her an awakening who had rejected him as soon as she found out that he was her companion, a tall young man who had enough good looks but was not at Gabriel's level.

Claire:" What are you doing here".

Adrian:" I want to talk to you a little".

Claire:" I don't want to talk to you, he's done with you and it's over.

Indrajit" I told you I wanted to talk to you, I lost track of what I lack".

Claire:" there are a lot of differences, and the first one is that it's the alpha of who you are, how in the first place did you dare to appear in front of me again".

Andrian:" and do you think that someone like him will look at you anyway, I've heard that he has found his soulmate".

Claire: "Claire, get out of the front of me now, come on, Get Out of my face, motherfucker.

"I have come to tell you that I hate you and that I have found a girl who loves me and we are going to get married.

Claire: "You bastard left in front of me.

As soon as Adrian left, Claire went to her room but stopped when she found her brother looking at her with a vague look, and then he left her and left without talking.

In Thomas's office, he sat down and called up his beta.
Thomas: "go and get rid of that killer, you got it.don't let anyone feel anything.

Beta: "all right, sir".

Thomas: "leave and don't let her out of your sight.