الفصل42

She felt a slight movement next to her and the sun's Rays caressing her face, she began to wake up to freeze when her eye fell on Lux, who was sitting next to her, looking at her with a big smile, caressing her locks of hair.
Tears gathered in her eyes and she hurried to throw herself into his lap, burying her face in his neck, the other was switching her, but with all his might, the moment he saw those tears gathering in her eyes, he realized how difficult it was for her.
He felt angry with himself for making her go through this, and that feeling increased when he listened to the sound of her sobbing as she spoke, crying and an indistinct voice.
Lisa: "I was so scared for you, I thought that you would not wake up, how are you doing, you promised me that you would be fine.
Lucas: "I'm sorry, baby, I'm sorry I made you go through this crying".
Lucas: "Lisa dear, stop crying, I promise I won't let this happen again, Lisa, answer me ".
Lisa: "I just want to stay like this for a while.
In the alpha Palace, Marius was standing in front of the Ribe plaza with the beta, watching the professionals how to train, but what caught their attention was Mark, a companion of his sister, who rejected him.
Marius: "what is Mark doing here, he hasn't quit working with the guards before".
"He came back two weeks ago, I heard that he got married and his wife is pregnant now, and he is here because he didn't find any other job that suits him, it's good that he overcame his math and was able to return, he is one of the best jockeys, "Al-Beita said.
Marius: "you're right, he doesn't deserve what happened to him. it's good that he found his life. I also hope that Claire finds her life too and that she stops following Gabriel.
In the middle of the forest, which is located in the herd of Black Wolves, Gabriel stopped and in his handselling, who was holding on to him tightly, lowered her down after he reached that lake that he used to take to her from time to time, she ran towards the lake happily with him behind her.
He put down that basket that Elaine insisted they take with them, looked at her how to take off her shoes and lowered her feet into the lake while she was freeing her, put his free hand on the ground, then took off his shirt and went to the lake and jumped with it.
She looked at him with surprise while Gabriel signaled her to join him, smiled as she got up to take off her dress but first looked at Gabriel and said.
Ellen: "I turned around until I took off my clothes".
Gabriel: "why should I turn around, you will become my husband ".
Ellen: "come on, close your eyes, then please, I can't take off my clothes in front of you.
Gabriel: "okay, but hurry up".
Gabriel closed his eye for Lynn to hurry to take off her dress, while the other one opened his eye and looked at her with pleasure how she was busy taking off her clothes with a bang, she raised her head to find him looking at her.
Ellen: "Gabriel, you pervert, close your eyes.
Gabriel: "are we taking care of a pervert now, Elaine?".
Ellen: "What am I impossible?".
Gabriel: "no, you said that now.
Eileen: "I heard wrong.
Gabriel: "I'm going to pass it to Alex this time, so I thought, Come On, come down here.
Ellen: "right, you're not going to do anything, are you?".
Gabriel: "No, I won't.come on, get down here.
She smiled broadly at the running towards the wilderness and threw herself cheerfully into the February who picked her up as soon as she reached the water, they had a good time together without anyone bothering them, and at the end of the day they returned to be surprised by the news of Lucas waking up from his coma".
Gabriel: "I finally woke up, it turned out that you are very weak.
Lucas: "sorry sir".
Gabriel: "it's good that you're Okay, I'm glad about that".
Lucas: "thank you, sir".
Michel entered the room, looked at Lucas, and said:" the weak one woke up ".
Lucas: "stop annoying me and get out of my room".
Michelle: "I will. I didn't come to see you anyway, Alpha. I need to talk to you.
Gabriel: "well Lucas rests well".
Lucas: "Well, sir, I'll be at work from tomorrow".
Gabriel: "I'm looking forward to it".
So what do you want?" ". Gabriel said it to Michel who was standing in front of him, and he answered calmly and steadily.
Michelle: "I want to know what you will do, what is your decision regarding Rosalia".
Gabriel: "well, I didn't need a lot of time, maybe I didn't tell anyone about it before, but I had it behind me for the real reason behind the destruction of the witch Kingdom, there are a lot of witches who survived the war and I sent my men to let them know about my decision".
Michelle: "what is your decision, Sir".
Gabriel: "after I came up with Alpha Kevin, Alpha Thomas, and Antonio, we decided to recreate the Witch-king, it's not fair to destroy it, no. we did not interfere but now we can and will build the Ark castle again and Rosalia as a Syrian will become the Queen, and it won't be long until everyone knows the magicians around the world to rebuild the witch Kingdom again.
Michelle: "and what about the council".
Gabriel: "after the death of their comrade. I think they know where they are now, so they should intervene," he said.
Michelle: "so! ".
Gabriel: "What about you, what are you going to do, are you going to leave with your companion to help her build her kingdom, or are you going to stay here".
Michelle: "sir, what do you mean ا".
Gabriel: "whatever your decision Michelle, I know that I will agree to it, even if I leave with her, I will not be upset.
Michelle: "well, sir".
In Rosalia's room she was sitting with Arthur who was talking enthusiastically about the exercises he was undergoing here, while Rosalia was waiting for his enthusiasm with happiness she had never seen him so happy before, Michel entered the room for Arthur to get up and leave immediately.

Rosalia looked at Michelle accusingly and angrily, he said, giving her the cold looks she was used to from him.
Michelle: "why wasn't he even asked to leave?".
Rosalia: "you're scaring him, I know that.
Michelle: "so what about this".
Rosalia: "stop, it's my little brother".
Michelle with boredom: "not your brother, and now let's move on to the important, alpha Gabriel met with the rest of the herds and made a decision that concerns you and the kingdom of wizards".
Rosalia sadly: "what have they decided, will they kill me and Arthur?".
…..