46

She entered her room after a hard day of studying and practicing, stopped in front of a photo with a sad smile and then headed to the bathroom attached to her room, here we stop a little to get to know Angelica.
The only daughter of Alfa Kevin and his wife Bella, who died together in a painful accident to save their child, sighed after coming out of the bathroom and looked at herself a little.
She looked at me out of the window silently and then passed her eye over that vast garden that had memories with her two sons in every corner of it, she turned to the sound of the door.
Angelica: "go ahead".
Angelica's private beta rose:"Madam, this is a letter from King Antonio requesting an urgent meeting together regarding some bandits who attacked the borders of his kingdom last week".
Angelica: "and what we got out of this".
Rose: "it turned out that one of the attackers was a guard from our own herd border".
Angelica: "well, we'll go tomorrow, although I don't like his opinion, that hateful bat".
Rose: "Well, ma'am, good night.
The next morning she came out of her room, having prepared to leave, she looked at Rose, who was waiting for her at the door of the room.
Rose: "good morning, Ma'am".
Angelica:"Good Morning, is everything ready".
Rose: "Yes, ma'am ".
I climbed into the carriage heading to the kingdom of Antonio, which was located near the borders of the Silver Crescent herd, stopped after a while in front of the gate of the palace, which was dark and cold, I looked around, I always hated that atmosphere in that Kingdom, I looked at Rose, who was looking around with surprise and said.
Angelica:"be careful, I don't rest on these bats".
"Stop it, they're allies as he's never caused us problems before,"Rose laughs.
Angelica:"it doesn't matter, just pay close attention".
Rose: "well, don't worry.
The two of them, accompanied by the guards, stopped in front of Edward, who smiled amiably and said: "hello, please, miss".
Angelica: "okay".
Edward: "alone, if you please, and you are a miss, one of the services will escort you to the reception room".
Rose: "Ma'am".
Angelica:"it's okay, Rose, go, but take good care of yourself.
Rose:"it's okay".
As she advanced, feeling her heartbeat increase, she swallowed her coffee and addressed her wolf.
Kat:"I feel a strange feeling Angelica.
Angelica: "what's there?"!".
He stopped in front of the door of the room behind which Antonio is located, looked at Antonio and advanced silently while Liam was standing in front of the window looking outside waiting for Daniel to come.
Antonio: "welcome to my kingdom, miss Angelica.
Angelica: "so why did he Call Me".
Antonio: "well, you're in too much of a hurry.
Angelica: "yes, I really am".
Antonio:"so I'm going to start, as I mentioned in my letter the border was attacked by some werewolves, but fortunately I managed to catch two of them alive".
Angelica: "well, I still don't know what got into all this ".
Edward: "well, miss Angelica, one of these two is a guard in your flock, and we've made sure of that.
Angelica: "what?"!".
Antonio:"having a guard in your herd who can or dare to cooperate with some bandits is a big problem.
Angelica:"I want to meet the guard, if you'll let me.
Antonio:"it's okay, whatever you want, follow me".
The three of them left for the inner prison of the castle, which was located below the castle and covered it all, at this time Rose was sitting bored looking at the wall on which hung a lot of pictures.
Her eye stopped on a photo of a handsome young man with manly features and eyes as red as blood, she swallowed hard when a strange feeling came to her and she felt that something was happening.
Rose: "Eva, what's wrong with you".
Eva:"I feel that our companion is near here".
Rose:"what are you kidding me, mate? we're in the bat Kingdom.
She said it in a loud voice, not paying attention to who was standing behind her, listening to everything she was saying and knew that he was not mistaken and that the Wolf was really his companion.
She suddenly turned around, feeling that someone was standing behind her, the place was silent, and she came looking directly into his eyes with a stray word from which the word" comrade" came out to finally pay attention to herself and go back.
Daniel: "who are you".
Rose:" what! ".
Daniel:" who are you?"! ".
Rose: "Anna Rose and I are Miss Angelica's beta, we are here because King Antonio asked us to come".
Daniel approached her silently while Rose was looking at him expectantly can it be possible that he did not feel anything that is what Rose herself was talking about.
Daniel: "finish what you came for and leave in silence.
Rose is shocked:"you didn't know who I was.
Daniel: "I don't know, but I refuse that my companion is a werewolf.
He left her and left while the other one touched his land and put her hand on her heart trying to get over that pain but she doesn't know how, she felt her wolf wailing from sadness, she looked at Daniel's trace with a shock that didn't come out of it,"she said.
Downstairs she was walking behind Antonio and Edward until he stopped in front of a cell with an iron door and ordered the guards to open it.
She swallowed hard and that feeling got worse with time, as soon as she walked in and her eyes fell on that shackle in the wall and there were so many wounds filling her body, she felt her heart stop.
The other raised his eyes as he looked in front of him in amazement from the voice of a wolf who tells him that the one in front of him is her.....

🎉 لقد انتهيت من قراءة Alpha Gabriel and the human Alona 🎉