chapter 12

Edward: "Good Morning".

She looked up at him and then slowly moved her lip to answer him without a sound, the calm clouded the place to lower her head sadly being mute and not making any sound was the biggest obstacle in her life, she gasped when Edward lifted her and put her on his stomach while her feet surrounded him, She looked at him as she leaned on his bare chest with her arms to show the colour difference, she was unusually white and small in size, soft in shape.

Edward said: "I don't want to see that look of sadness, and I know you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen " .

She moved her hand in the sense that she couldn't talk, and he replied " and what's the problem with that, we don't need to talk, I need something else ".
She looked at Edward with surprise, who reached out his hands and pulled her face kissing her hard, she rested in his hands trying to reciprocate him but she could not and could not even keep up with his speed of kissing.

He turned the situation so that she was below him and he was on top of her and began to go deeper into his kiss until he could not restrain his desire for her and began to gently pull her clothes away from her while she completely surrendered to him.

He let her lips down to her neck as he kissed everything that his lips fell on she groaned in pain when he sucked her skin hard leaving behind a purple-coloured mark, She was in another world and she felt him taking off the last piece of her clothes while his hand that passed puppies along her body up and down until he gently moved away from her due to her and his chest rising and falling from the power of emotions and excitement.

Edward: " do you agree with that?".

She nodded to him and put both her hands over her eyes hiding her face from him, he smiled and did not object, but turned towards her and slowly moved the palm of her hand away and printed a gentle kiss on her lips and then walked away looking into her eyes very deeply, A strong gasp came out of her after a while, and she grabbed his arm very tightly.

Edward: "shh, it's okay, the pain will go away now, I promise you, bear a little for me ".

She nodded without talking as she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his chest.

After a while, he moved away from her, breathing hard, and pulled her in his hands and put the lid on her well.

Edward: "I love you".

Sarah without a voice: "I love you too".

In the Silver Crescent herd, he entered the mansion that was in the middle of the herd and was very angry.

Kevin: "damn what's going on, how did the ogres get into the herd, you bastards ".

Beta: " Please calm down, sir. we'll find a solution don't worry.

Kevin: " I'm not going to wait for you to come to me with a solution, I'm going to figure it out for myself and who to give puppies to those dirty creatures to enter my flock ".

Kevin left while the beta cursed the ogres who did not carry out his order.

Beta: "the life of that alpha should end as soon as possible.

When Kevin went to his mother's room, who had been lying since his father was killed in front of his eyes, she could not bear the shock and had been in a coma since that day.

Kevin: " I miss you, mom.

They arrived at the red moon flock for Lucas to come down to help Lisa who smiled at him while Gabriel extended his hand to Elaine who put her hand in his and came down looking around in surprise, They headed to the entrance of the party in full view of everyone, and as soon as alpha Thomas saw them, he got up and greeted them himself, while Claire was heading for him, but stopped when she saw him holding in his hand a little girl with a smile on her face.

Thomas : " glad to see you, Alpha King."

Gabriel: "I would not have missed the Crown Prince's party, I know you, this is my companion Elaine, dear, this is Alpha Thomas".

In the back, Lucas was standing next to Lisa, who was looking at Claire, who turned to her brother and whispered to Lucas.

Lisa: "Lucas look it's those hags".

Lucas: " damn she's heading for them and the secrets are coming out of her eyes let's see the war that will break out for your brother.

Lisa is enthusiastically: "excited about what will happen".

Lucas: "come on, stop. you know your brother will teach her a good lesson.

At Gabriel and Elaine, who was holding on to his arm, while Claire, who looked at Elaine with great hatred and malice, reached out to them.

Claire: "we will not meet your guest, Alpha Gabriel".

Gabriel very coldly: "Ellen is my companion and wife".

Claire: " if you found your girlfriend happy for you now excuse me I have to leave ".

She came out of the hall celebrating with anger flying out of her eyes as she saw his portrait shining in front of her eyes.

Claire: "there's no way I'm going to let her take you away from me, I'm going to wipe her off the face of the Earth.

The party ended and Gabriel headed to his suite, where he would stay until tomorrow, as soon as he entered, Elaine rushed to sleep on the bed with fatigue, taking off her high-heeled shoes.

Gabriel: "Are you all right".

Ellen: "only the shoes on my feet".

Gabriel: "well, change your clothes, you will find a lot of clothes in the closet ".

Elaine: "where Will you go".

Gabriel: "to Alpha Thomas I need to talk to him a little about some things ".

Ellen: "you won't be late ".

Gabriel: "I won't, sweetie, I'll be back soon. rest until I get back."

Ellen: "I'll wait for you".

Umi kissed her forehead and then walked out of the room, got up after a little time, took some clothes and headed to the bathroom .