Chapter 1-The Call

As I was training at Miyagi-Do with my sensei's we were on a water break when I got a call not even bothering to check who it was.

"Hello." I said quietly so no one hears.

"Hey Haley." A guy on the other end said.

"Robby?" I asked.

"Yeah it's me,look I need you to come to the Cobra Kai dojo. There's something I have to tell you it's really important ok." He replies with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Okay I'll be there in ten minutes, ok." I quickly reply.

"I love you hals." He said.

"I love you too Robby." I replied quietly as I make my way to my car quickly pulling out of the driveway as I speed off to the dojo.

|
|
|
|
|
|

Once I arrive at the dojo I get out and speed walk in as quickly as I can thinking the worst possible thing that could have happened to him, as I make my way inside it appears to be empty with no sign of anyone "hello! Anyone here!" I yell out but get nothing but silence in return.

"Robby, are you in here?" I asked as I turn the corner only for a hand to wrap around my mouth pulling me into the person's chest as I struggle to get out of their hold on me.

"Shh, shh. It's me." I hear someone whisper in my ear as I turn to be met with none other than my boyfriend Robby "Jesus Christ Robby you scared the shit out of me!" I yelled hitting him in the chest. "I'm sorry." He replies back.

"Why did you make me come here in the first place there's no one even here?" I questioned him in annoyance wanting to know the reason for all this.

" I brought you here because there is something I need you to tell my dad and Mr Larusso." He responds as I nod at him telling him to continue. With a look of fear in his eyes he begins to explain himself to me.

" I overheard Kreese the other day on the phone talking with someone, and I think if I'm right sensei Kreese is bringing someone else in to help him with cobra kai." He quickly replies "wait, what do you mean "bringing someone in" like what another sensei?" I asked "I think so, all I heard was a name." He said "what name?" I ask looking at him with a hint of worry on my face.

"Terry Silver." He mumbled quietly.