Chapter 65-Another New Kid

The next day arrives as I feel the warmth of the sun shining down on me and the cool breeze blowing through my hair as I begin making my way down the street towards the high school shortly after I arrive I walk up the walkway opening the door and head inside.

Making my way towards my locker to grab my things before heading off to class as I'm about to turn around I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist making me turn around to see Ethan in front of me "hello beautiful." He whispered "hello handsome." I muttered before leaning up gently placing my lips on his as he smiles "mm, you...are...so...beautiful." He said in between kisses making me giggle "I'll see you at lunch." I said giving him on last peck before heading off to class.

[.....]
Finally it is now the middle of the day which means free period, so as I make my way through the crowd of people towards the library I open the door and head inside taking a seat with Raegan and Izzy.

"Hey, girls." I said "hey, Haley." Raegan said with a smile on her face "hi, Hals." Izzy said with a smile on her face as she giggled at me while I pulled out my textbook and notebook to start studying "so, how did your date with Ethan go?" Raegan asked me "it...was amazing." I said with a smile on my face as she chuckled at me "did you guys kiss, yet?" Izzy asked me "yeah we did." I replied "oh my fucking god!" Izzy whisper yelled "shhh." Me and Raegan said at the same time.

When all of a sudden we look up to the sound of the library door opening seeing a very attractive guy walking into the library.

"Who is that?" I asked out loud "that is the most hottest guy on the planet." Raegan said "I think I'm melting just by looking at him." Izzy replied as I giggled at her "who is he?" I thought to myself and as if she could read my mind "his name is Justin Connors. He's new to school." Raegan said glancing at me "excuse me, I'm looking for Haley Silver." Justin said as he approached our table "uh, that's me." I mumbled raising my hand "you're being pulled out early. Your dad's in the office." He said as I gathered my things and followed him to the front office.

[.....]

Once we arrive in the office I look up to see the principal and someone else standing beside her "Mr laru......I mean dad wh-what are you doing here?" I asked with a look of disbelief on my face "hey, honey. You ready to go to your doctor's appointment?" Mr. Larusso asked me "yep." I replied as we both headed outside and towards his car.