Chapter 27-Playing with fire

Today I had no choice but to go with my father to some stupid country club but as he leaves me to do some golf I run into some old friends.

"How'd you hit'em?" I asked as I walked up to Mr Larusso at the bar as he turns and sees me standing behind him "they let anyone join these days, huh? Or did what did you slither in to the garbage chute? By the way how's your father's sensei search going? Did I hear he hit a little bit of a snag?" Mr Larusso sarcastically quipped as he turns back around trying to ignore me.

"Sabotaging my father's dojo was not a smart move. Some might see it as casus belli." I replied smirking at him "miyagi-do will never back down. You should know that by now. I believe you two have met." Mr Larusso replied as his friend Chozen walks up to us "sensei toguchi. You might have some old friends to call upon, but not as many as me. I'm giving you the opportunity right now, to stand down.....no retaliation......no repercussions......all you have to do is stay out of my way." I replied smirking.

"This is my backyard.....I'm not the one who needs to go." Mr Larusso said as he smirked at me "I actually like this attitude on you.....it's a shame I won't get to see it again, because if you continue down this path......nothing in your life will ever be the same again.....you're playing with fire, Danny Boy." I sarcastically replied as chozen walks up to me and stands in front of me "and I am gasoline.....boom." He said as I rolled my eyes and start walking away.

"I hope to see you again soon.....Mr Larusso." I replied smirking as I wave at him walking out to my car I see my dad standing out there waiting for me "everything okay?" He asked "no, it's that asshole Larusso he just gets on my nerves I swear I wanted to kick his ass right there at the bar." I rambled as silver chuckled "you really are my daughter, aren't you." He replied as we head back home.