Chapter 41-The Visit

Today is the day.....today I'm going visit my father in jail and I'm extremely nervous about it but I'm lucky to have the most amazing people in my life who are there to support me anyway that they can, so as I get ready and head out the door I see the three people who I care about most waiting for me in the parking lot. "Ready to go?" Mr Larusso asked me "yeah....as ready as I'll ever be." I muttered getting in the car and heading out.

Once we arrive we head inside and I make my way to the visiting area "alright.....here I go." I said walking in "we'll be right out here waiting for you when you get out." Mr Larusso said as I nodded. Once inside I take a seat and wait "you came." Silver said sounding surprised that I actually showed up "yep." I mumbled looking at him "I'm amazed that you came to......I figured you wouldn't want to see me." He replied "I came to see what you had to say." I said waiting for him to continue.

"Listen Haley......I'm so sorry for how I treated you in the past." He said looking at me with tears brimming his eyes "I hope you mean that truthfully." I muttered "I do.....I swear to you I do.....I am really sorry for the things that I did to you and how I treated you." He replied reaching out to take my hand in his. "Why did you do it?" I asked him "do what?" He questioned "why did.....why did you abuse me and do the things that you did?" I asked "I-I wasn't in my right mind." He replied "yeah I can see that....you made me hurt my friends, you almost killed my boyfriend." I said.

"I wasn't in the right place.....I mean when I connect with karate......it becomes the only thing in my sight and I should've never done those things to you.....and I'm so sorry." He replied with tears streaming down his face "I want to forgive you so badly but......it's just.....I'm going to need some time to heal." I replied with tears streaming down my face "that's okay.....but I just needed you to know that I'm sorry." He said pulling me into a hug "well.....I gotta go." I muttered getting up and heading out.

"Hey.....how did it go?" Robby asked "um it went good.....he apologized." I said wiping my tears "oh Haley that's great." Mr Larusso said as we walk back to the car "alright enough of this sappy bullshit.....pizza at my place." Johnny replied as we all laughed.

As we make it back to sensei Lawrence's place and eat some food shortly after we finish eating me and Robby decided to sit on the water fountain outside to talk "so....how're you doing?" Robby asked "fine.....just still shocked at what he told me." I replied as he nodded "yeah.....but at least you got it out of the way and hopefully you won't have to see him again." He said pulling me into a passionate kiss "I love you." I said pulling away and looking at him "I love you too Haley." He replied as I leaned my head on his shoulder.