Chapter 4-The Accident

As I arrive at my apartment I unlock the door and walk in only to greeted by Robby sitting on the couch "hey, your finally home." Robby replies "yeah sorry it took so long, but I got our snacks for our movie night tonight." I said sitting down next to him. "I missed you." Robby said as he scoots closer to me " Robby I was only gone for like twenty minutes." I giggled as he picks me up and places me on his lap "twenty minutes too long." He said as he pulls me into a kiss. As we continue kissing things were about to start getting heated until Haley's phone rings making them groan " Robby....I....have to....answer the phone." I said in between kisses "no stay a little longer." Robby whined as they continued what they were doing only for the phone to keep ringing.

"Uh, hello." I reply irritated not even bothering to check the caller Id.

"Hals, you have to come to the dojo now!" Someone shouts.

"Miguel? Miguel, what's going on, what happened?" I asked worriedly.

"There's an emergency, look, just get here as soon as you can." Miguel replied frantically.

"Okay I'm on my way." I replied hanging up as I grab my car keys and storm out the door.

Finally arriving at miyagi-go I get out of the car and storm into the backyard and find Miguel waiting for me at the entrance "what happened?" I questioned him frantically waiting for him to say something to me "just follow me." He replied with a hint of sadness in his voice as he leads me into the dojo following closely behind trying to keep up with his long strides.

Once we make it in I see everyone with solemn looks on there faces "well would someone please explain to me what the hell is going on?" I shouted with a look of distress on my face and worry in my voice as I look at everyone.

Shortly after everyone stares at each other before slowly moving out of the way to reveal to Hawk standing in the middle with a tear stained face and hoodie on his head making it obvious to me that he was hiding something. "Hawk? What happened?" I ask in a hushed whisper as I take small steps towards his shaking frame.

Slowly he looks up at me taking off the hood of his jacket to reveal his recently cut and damaged Mohawk. I gasp as I make my way toward him pulling him into a strong but gentle much needed hug. Feeling him relax in my arms "who did this to you?" I ask quietly "cobra kai." He said in a hushed voice as I nod my head "it's okay. Everything's gonna be okay now." I whispered to him but if I'm being honest it was more of a reassurance for myself than for him.

"Hey Sam, can you take him please?" I asked. "Yeah of course." Sam replied as she gently takes hawk out of my arms and places him into hers. " thank you." I mouthed to her to which she gives me a nod. Walking away in fit of rage someone grabs my wrist stopping me in my tracks "where are you going?" Sensei Lawrence asked with a hint of fear in his voice "I'm going to go deal with these assholes!" I yelled " no you're not Haley." Mr Larusso said catching up with Johnny.

"Oh yes I am and there is nothing you can do to tell me otherwise" I angrily replied as I yanked my wrist out Sensei Lawrence's grip and make my way to my car getting in and speeding off.

Arriving at cobra kai I see some students leaving the dojo assuming that class was over " hey! You think that was funny!" I yelled as I shoved a guy in the chest " oh, well would you look at this guys little girl thinks she's all big and tough coming up here trying to pick a fight with us." Kyler replied with a smirk on his face " hey, what's going on here!" Someone yelled "nothing sensei. Just some stupid miyagi-do coming and trying to pick a fight." Kyler replied bumping my shoulder as he walked out.

"Ah, well, well, well if it isn't miss Stevenson. You know that it's against the agreement me and your sensei's made. No fighting before the tournament." Kreese replied with a sadistic smile "I didn't come here to fight. I just came to kindly ask you not to send your little cobra kai's after my friends." I said with a small smile on my face "sure thing, just as long as you tell little Danny-boy to stop sending his kids after my students." He replied with a chuckle as I give him a small nod walking out the door "oh, and Haley, you should really consider joining cobra kai." He said with a grin "and why on earth would I ever do that?" I asked "because I see the potential you have that Larusso doesn't see, so, please if you want the doors are always open." He said as I left.