Chapter 34-The Head Of The Snake

"Hey can I talk to you it's really important." I texted the only person I could think of to talk to about what's going on.

"Yeah....what's up." Robby responded.

"Meet me at the apartment complex." I replied as I head out.

Once I arrive I see Robby, Tory, Sam and the others waiting for me outside, as I walk up to them with my head hung low embarrassed to look at them. "Hey guys." I muttered "hey whatever it is you want to say to us will listen." Sam replied as she places her hand on my shoulder as I nod "okay.....um......cobra kai didn't win the all valley." I mumbled "what?" Robby asked "my dad.....he um.....he paid off the ref to make sure cobra kai won and he's.....he's been abusing me." I replied quietly as the others looked at me in shock.

"Oh my god." Tory gasped as she places her hand over her mouth as tears stream down my face as I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me into an embrace.

" Tory gasped as she places her hand over her mouth as tears stream down my face as I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me into an embrace

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked as he pulled away to look at me as he wipes my tears "we were broken up." I quietly said as he chuckled "yeah we were." He replied as we pulled away from each other but still staying close to each other. "Well we have a plan on how to take Silver out, but we need your help." Tory said as she looks at me with a hint of sadness "let's do it." I replied as we head to the cobra kai dojo.

Once we arrive at the dojo we develop a plan to expose my father for the manipulative asshole that he is by using something he doesn't know that I have against him. "So what exactly is the plan?" Hawk asked us "stingray basically admitted that it was Silver who assaulted him but he's too scared to go to the police." Sam said as we head to my dads office "I had an inclining that it was silver but I had no idea he did it with his own hands." I replied as looked for the footage.

Until the rest of the cobra kai's came in and started attacking us "we have a traitor and you have traitor so that cancels out." Kyler said "I'm not a traitor.....I'm just not buying what my father is selling." I replied as we started to fight each other until I was knocked down by someone.

"You disappoint me, Silver." Sensei Kim said as she circled me "yeah? Well likewise." I replied out of breath from all the fighting "I warned your father you could not be trusted. Let this be my final lesson to you and a more painful one than the last." Sensei Kim said as she gets into fighting position as we begin to spar with each other until she knocks me to the ground stepping on my broken hand making me groan in pain "such a tough facade.....all to hide the fragile little girl underneath." She said as I continue to groan shoving her off of me shortly after.

"You okay?" Tory asked as she comes up to me as I nod getting into fighting position as me and Tory throw punches and kicks at sensei Kim until Sam's little brother finally puts the security camera footage on the screen playing the video for everyone to see,as Mr Larusso, Mrs Larusso and Mrs Diaz walked in separating everyone.