Chapter 10-The Realization

Silver's pov
(A/N:This will be the only chapter like this the rest will be in Haley's pov)

The following day rolls around and it's right about the time that I'm supposed to train Haley but after waiting for a few minutes I begin to realize she's probably running late so I decide to call John to talk to him about something that has been on my mind since the day that I first saw her.

"Hello." John says as he finally picks up the phone after two rings.

"Hey, it's me." I said.

"What's up? Aren't you supposed be training the Stevenson girl by now." John questioned.

"Yeah I am but she's running late so, look there's something important I have to talk you about." I quickly replied with a hint of worry in my voice.

"What's wrong?" John asked noticing the worry in my voice.

"Remember how I told you that when I met Haley I felt like I knew her but couldn't remember from where." I said to him.

"Yeah, what about it?" John asked questionably.

"It's her, John." I replied with a low tone of voice.

"What do you mean "her"?" John asked me wanting to know what I meant.

" I mean that it's her John. I think that Haley is my daughter." I said in a hushed whisper.

"Your sure it's her?" John asked me.

"I am a hundred percent certain that it's her. I mean I know I haven't seen her in nine years but I'm sure that's her." I replied with confidence.

"Then what do you plan to do?" John asked me.

What do I plan to do? What do I plan to do, well I'm going to somehow convince her to join Cobra Kai." I said with a sadistic smirk on my face.

"You know she won't do it. Larusso has his hooks in her real deep. She won't leave Miyagi-Do." John replied matter-of-factly.

"Well then, I'll just have to do what I do best." I chuckled.

"And what's that?" John asked.

"Get close to her and slowly worm my way in and make her life an absolute living hell. It'll be so bad that she won't have any other option but to join Cobra Kai." I replied with a grin on my face.

"You really think that you can change her and make her into the best fighter that we've ever had?" John questioned.

"Oh, I know I can and if she doesn't agree to join then I'll just find ways to make her join." I replied chuckling.

"Hopefully you can convince her to join our ranks cause she has some major potential to be one of the best fighters in the world." John said smirking.

"She will be the best fighter we've ever had." I replied laughing.

"Well of course she will. She is exactly like her father." John replied with a chuckle.

As the two men continued their conversation both of them thought the same thing,which was when exactly was the plan to bring her onto there side going to come in to play.

"So, when exactly do you plan to tell her that she is your daughter?" John asked me.

"Soon, not right now but soon. Everything will fall into place very soon." I replied with a hint of nervousness in my voice as to how I'm going to explain it to her.

"Terry you do understand that once she joins us. We will be unstoppable Larusso and Lawrence won't know what hit them." John said laughing.