Chapter 15-The beginning of a new era

As I head out of my apartment and lock the door behind me I walk to the parking lot to get in my car and take off to the cobra kai dojo for my first day of class. I arrive at the dojo and walk in to see that class was about to start "hey, I think your in the wrong place princess!" Kyler called out as I walked in "ah, miss Stevenson right on time. The person your looking for is in the back." Kreese said as I make my way into the back room.

Soon after I arrive class begins "alright class fall in." Kreese said as the rest of the class lines up in front of him "as you know our enemies are working together, they're combining their styles to beat us,but they're destined to fail because there is only one way,and what is that way?" He said "the way of the fist, sir!" The class shouted "exactly however that doesn't mean we can't double down....class meet Sensei Terry Silver.....Co-founder of cobra kai....and our new student....his daughter.....Haley Silver." Kreese said as we both walk out and stand in front of the class.

"Now with two senseis you will receive twice the instruction.....that means twice the work and if you are not prepared to put in 200%,then you can leave right now.....but if you dig in and follow our lead we're gonna take you to the next level." Silver said as he looked at each and every one of us " now for today I want you all to split up and work on what you think needs improvement and if you have any questions fill free to ask us." Sensei Kreese said as everyone separates and does there own thing.

"Hey." Someone said as they tapped my shoulder "hey." I replied with a quick smile "I'm Tory by the way it's nice to meet you officially I guess." Tory said as she gives me a nod "oh yeah I remember you. You were the girl from the mall right?" I asked "yep that's me." She replied with a giggle "well it's nice to know one person at least." I replied as I glanced over at Robby to which Tory takes notice of "are you and him a....thing or something because he would not stop staring at you during your dad's speech." She questioned me "uh, we were but not anymore so." I said looking away from him as I make my way to the back to train.

As I was practicing my kicks on a punch dummy I hear someone walk in "hey, mind if I help you out there." Someone said as they walk up to me with hitting gloves "sure." I quietly replied "alright, what I want you to do is focus on combos really use that speed come on." Robby said as I began punching and kicking the gloves he was holding "yep again." He said "don't worry I got it....I've been practicing I got all the moves down." I said with a smile.

"Oh really?" He asked "yeah i do." I giggled as he took of the gloves and tossed them soon after he swept my legs out from under me making me fall to the floor. "Oww." I grumbled "come on." He replied as he stuck his hand out for me to grab "remember over at miyagi-do we were taught you can learn all the moves,but none of that matters unless you have balance." He reminded me as I nodded.

Hearing a chuckle behind us we both turn and see sensei silver standing in the doorway watching us "it's....it's a cobra kai lesson I was just using a miyagi-do..." Robby stuttered out "it's okay....balance is crucial....a man can't stand he can't fight....give me and my daughter a minute alone would you Mr Keene." Silver said as he walked up to us "yes,sensei." Robby said as he started to walk out before turning to me one last time.

"Do you and Mr Keene know each other?" He asked "we um....used to train at miyagi-do together." I replied while looking down "ahh....I see....are you sure cause it looked a little more than just that." He curiously asked "I'm....I'm sure." I replied nervously "really.....because sensei kreese told me you used to date the boy." He said as I looked up at him with a shocked expression on my face "if your worried about me talking to him I won't." I said.

"I don't want you seeing him anymore." He replied "what....I mean that's kind of unfair right....I mean what about class." I replied raising my voice a little not meaning to as I then feel a sharp sting on my cheek as I look up at my father "never....again.....do you understand me." He angrily replied "yes sir." I said quietly.