Chapter 22-A week before the tournament

Today is training day at the dojo since this week is the all valley they're making us work extra hard today to help us prepare for the tournament.

"Alright class fall in." Sensei kreese said as everyone lines up ready to begin class "We are going to be doing partner training today so everyone pair up....except you Haley your with me today okay." Silver said as he walked up to me. "Okay." I replied as we walked into the back dojo.

Once we made it to the back dojo we began talking "Sensei kreese told me all about you before you came here trained at miyagi-do.....now cobra Kai you'll have enough skills to kick all our asses." Silver said sounding impressed with me " I'll do whatever it takes to win and get stronger." I replied coldly "Good.....that's good....that means your ready to take the next step....so...show me." He said excitedly.

"Are you sure I mean what if I..." I began to say only for my father to cut me off "What's the matter afraid to hit your old man....come on....show me." He said as he gestures for me to hit him, so I do throwing a punch at him only for him to catch my fist in his hand "woah." I quietly mumbled.

"Did I say take it easy....come on....no mercy." He said grinning as I tried to sweep his leg only for him to dodge as I threw punches and kicks to which he counter reacts and grabs one of the punches I threw, as he flips me onto my back knocking the wind out of me "ow." I said quietly "good....good.....very good....now it's my turn." He replied with a chuckle as he threw attack after attack suddenly kicking me in the stomach sending me to the ground knocking the wind out of me.

"How...did....I....do?" I asked out of breath "good.....very good but now I'm going to teach you a system I've developed of intensive short-term training for situations just like this....it comes in two parts and has three rules.....I call it quick silver." He  said as he circled around me while he talked.

"That's good." I replied with a chuckle "you like that, huh?" He asked seeing the impressed look on my face as I nod "rule number one: a man can't stand he can't fight... repeat it." He said to me as he stands in front of me "a man can't stand he can't fight." I said quietly "with conviction miss silver." He replied loudly "a man can't stand he can't fight." I said a little louder.

"Good now what I want you to do is make a strong stance." He said as they get in position "like this?" I asked getting into fighting position "back leg up a little more...okay.... now sweep me." He replies "what do you mean like that?" I asked as I lightly kicks him in the back of the leg "I'm not made of glass honey do it right." He said as I sweep him making fall to the ground "oh my god...dad...are you okay?" I asked as he nods and gets back up.

"That was perfect now..... rule number two of the "quick silver" method : a man can't breathe he can't fight and rule number three: a man can't see he can't fight." He said to me as class came to a close for the day. "Hey dad." I said as we were packing up ready to head out "yeah sweetie." He replied "uh.....thanks for teaching me today." I said as I hugged him "no problem.....but make sure you use this lesson at the tournament tomorrow." He replied as we head home.