Chapter 3-Meeting Him

The next day I decide to head to the convenience store. "Hi, can I just get these two things please." I said putting my items on the counter for the store clerk to scan "that'll be $2.75." The clerk said "oh, right let me just get my wallet." I replied as I dig through my wallet to get the money.

"Don't worry I'll pay for it." A man said as he walks up next to me getting ready to pay for my things "oh no you don't have to do that. I got the money." I reply embarrassed as I look at him noticing that he is very tall with silver like hair and has a face that I feel like I know but can't figure out from where.

"It's perfectly fine

"It's perfectly fine." He replies "are you sure? Because I have the money I can pay for my own stuff it's not a problem." I reply with a hint of embarrassment "no please,I insist." He says as he pays for my snacks "here's your change sir." The clerk says handing him his change "oh, thank you." The man said leaving the store.

"Uh, hey Mr, thanks for that in there paying for my stuff and all I really appreciate it." I said following closely behind him "it's no problem, I don't mind helping out a sweet girl such as yourself." He replied turning to look at me "well, I should get going but thanks anyway Mr, uh." I say pausing realizing I didn't catch his name "Silver....Terry Silver." He said sticking out his hand for me to shake "and you are?" He asked "Haley....Haley Stevenson." I replied as I shake his hand "well it is a pleasure to meet you Miss Stevenson." Mr silver replied giving me a gentle and kind smile "nice to meet you too Mr silver." I said quietly as I stare at him. "You know you remind me a lot of someone I used to know back when I was about your age." Mr silver said "really, who?" I asked "oh just, someone who I shared a lot of memories with. Someone who meant a lot to me. Someone I cared about very, very much." He replied with a melancholic expression on his face as he looked down at the ground making me wonder what happened to this person he spoke of and where were they now.

"Well I better get going myself." Mr silver replied as he looks at me with a sense of endearment towards me "yeah, I should probably head home." I said as I start to walk away only for him to stop me in my tracks.

"Actually you know what maybe you could help me out with something?" He asked with the hopes that I would " sure what do you need?" I asked " well you see I'm new to town and I'm meeting an old friend of mine, if it's not too much trouble can you tell me where I can find the cobra kai dojo?" He asked "I can actually do you one better....I can take you there." I said as we both start walking around the corner to the dojo.

"Well here it is." I replied as we arrived at the dojo "oh I swear I would lose my own head if it wasn't attached to my shoulders....must be the old age I guess." He said chuckling "oh, come on you can't be that old." I replied jokingly as he giggles "well thank you very much for helping me Haley." Mr silver said "no problem Mr silver and thanks again." I said leaving.