Chapter 46-Lost In The Past

Today is Saturday which some would say is the best day out of the week.....but today I decided to just stay home,relax and take time for myself so that I can destress,so as I get up and get dressed,shower,and brush my teeth. Once I finish getting ready I walk into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.....after eating breakfast I head out to the grocery store to pick up some things that I needed,but as I was making my way to the grocery store I passed by the old cobra kai dojo and everything just came resurfacing back into my head and hit me like a tidal wave.

Feeling my chest start to tighten and my breathing began to pick up I stop the car pulling into a parking spot to calm myself down as I feel my chest rise and fall faster then I ever have felt it before. Putting my head on the steering wheel as I grip the sides of it I finally slow my breathing down and find my center.....just like Mr Larusso taught me to do.

After getting what I needed from the store I head back home hoping that nothing like this will ever happen again

After getting what I needed from the store I head back home hoping that nothing like this will ever happen again. Finally getting home I get my things and head to my apartment unlocking the door walking in and locking the door behind me as I set the bags on the kitchen counter,as I put everything away I gather my things from my room and head to the restroom to get ready to take a shower before heading to bed.

"I miss you 😢." Robby's text reads as I check my phone before heading in.

"I miss you too.....but I'll see you tomorrow morning." I replied giggling at how cute he was being.

"I know.....but I wish you were here so we could cuddle together 🥰." He responds back.

"Text you later.....getting in the shower." I replied with a smile on my face.

"👍🏻" He responds.

And with that being said I head into the restroom to take my shower, after getting undressed I hop in and man this is probably the longest I've ever showered in my life.....I swear I felt like I was in there forever but it was only an hour. Getting out and drying myself off I look at myself in the mirror noticing the bruises that are still very prominent on my face,neck and chest as I lightly brush over them the horrible memories I so desperately want to erase come resurfacing.

"I told you what would happen if you lied to me didn't I....didn't I!"  I hear my father's voice in my head say as I continue looking at myself in the mirror but not seeing me......seeing the old me.....the cobra kai me with blood all over my face

"This is what happens when you don't listen to me

"This is what happens when you don't listen to me......your the future of this dojo.......you have to let me help you but I have to do it my way......sometimes extreme situations call for extreme measures.....this isn't you Haley......I don't even know who you are anymore Haley." I hear the voices of my father,Tory,Robby and everyone else in my head say. "Stop it.....stop it.....stop!" I yelled thrusting my fist into the mirror shattering it in the process as I looked down at my hand seeing a couple of pieces of glass stuck in my knuckles.

"Oh.....shit." I mumbled getting up to get the first-aid kit to patch up my hand. Once I finish taking out the glass and patching up my hand I finish getting dressed and head to bed calling it a day,as I lay in bed staring at the ceiling trying desperately to forget past.....turning to the side I hear one last thing in my head before drifting off to sleep.

"You.....are the future of this dojo."

"Remember you have cobra kai in your blood."