Chapter 38-Resurfaced Memories

Today I decided I would spend the night at Robby's again, so as I was packing my duffel bag with things that I would need....which I know what your thinking you live in the same place if you forgot anything you can just go back and get it but I have this thing called laziness so I'd rather not.

Once I'm packed I head over to his apartment and knock on the door waiting for a response "hey baby....come in, come in." Robby said as he takes my bag and puts it in his room "hey." I said as I pull him into a kiss "so I have the whole day planned for us." He replied looking at me with excitement "oh....do you now." I chuckled "mm-hm." He said "so what's the plan for the day?" I asked him "well first things first we are going to the convenience store to grab all the snacks we could possibly get." He said smiling "okay." I giggled "and then we're gonna order some pizza and watch movies." He replied "that sounds like fun." I chuckled as he grabs me by waits pulling me in close as he leans down and places a gentle kiss to my lips.

As night falls it was getting dark so me and Robby decided to go ahead and stop the movie for the night and go ahead and get ready for bed. "Hey Robby I'm gonna head in the shower!" I shout as I get my things ready to take a much needed shower "alright....I'm after you." He said as I head in the shower,as I start to undress I take my pants off and set them aside and as I take off my shirt I look at myself in the mirror and notice a few scattered bruises on my stomach,sides and back.

Looking at them closely I start to think back to what my father used to do to me...." I'm your father Haley.....you ever talk to me like that again and I'll do something much worse than what I have done in the past." I hear my dad's voice in my head say, as I feel my chest start to tighten....almost as if I had a ton of weights pressing down on my chest making it harder and harder for me to breathe. Panicking I slide down the wall knocking a few things down in the process "Haley....Haley hey it's okay babe....it's okay." Robby said as he grabbed me and placed me in front of his chest "Robby I can't....I can't breathe." I whispered as I struggled to catch my breath "okay I think your having a panic attack sweetheart." He replied as he looked at me with fear and panic in his eyes "I can't...I can't." I stuttered out.

"It's okay I'm here just breathe....alright breathe with me.....breathe in and out." He said as I take slow deep breaths trying to calm down. Once I've calmed down Robby takes me to his bedroom to lie down "you want to talk about it?" He asked me as he looked down at me laying on his chest "I looked at the bruises on my body and they triggered something in me....old memories I guess." I muttered as I look up at him "I'm sorry that happened." He mumbled as he gently kissed forehead.