Chapter 40-Talking It Over

I head over to Robby's house and knock on the door waiting for him to let me in still thinking about what happened yesterday "hey baby.....what's up?" Robby asked "I need to talk to." I said as he lets me inside "what's going.....are you okay?" He questioned me "I-I um.....got a call from my dad last night." I said looking at him "you what?" He asked "he called me and asked me to..." I said "asked you to what?" He questioned "he asked me....to go visit him in prison." I muttered as he looked at me.

"He what?" He asked me with a puzzled expression on his face "yeah.....I know that's what I said." I replied flopping on the couch as he sits next to me "well....what are you going to do?" He asked "I don't know.....what should I do?" I asked him "I think I know exactly who to ask about this." He replied as I looked at puzzled by what he meant by that.

Shortly after the people he called came in to assist me "well if I were you.....I wouldn't go." Johnny said "what.....Sensei Lawrence I can't just not go......I mean he's my father after all." I replied placing my head in my hands "why not he's a dick." Johnny said "I agree with Haley." Mr Larusso said "what!"Sensei Lawrence and I shouted at the same time standing up off of the couch.

"I think......you should go." Mr Larusso said "but what if.." I started to say before being cut off "Mr Larusso is right......I think you should go." Robby replied "I-I don't know guys." I mumbled "look Haley.....I know he hurt you.....but you should just hear what he has to say." Mr Larusso replied "I-I can't." I muttered "look.....if it makes you feel any better." Robby said "we could.....go with you." Johnny said "all of us." Mr Larusso replied as they all stand up in front of me.

"No,no I can't ask you guys to do that." I mumbled "we're not asking.....we're going with you if that's okay." Robby said as he grabbed my hands "we want to go with you.....Haley." Mr Larusso said "we want to be there for you anyway we can Haley." Johnny said as they pulled me into a hug "thanks guys......I really appreciate it." I said "of course.....we love you Haley." Johnny replied "aww I love you guys too." I said.