Chapter 44-Starting Off Strong

Today I'm going to the beach by myself to try and train.....and I know your probably wondering why would you train at the beach......the beach is the most crowded and noisiest place to be at,so why go there in the first place. Arriving at the beach I find a parking spot and grab my stuff and head to my favorite spot on the shore......me and Robby found this place while we were on a date once,it's completely secluded from the rest of the beach.

me and Robby found this place while we were on a date once,it's completely secluded from the rest of the beach

After a while of training and practicing what Mr Larusso called kata...... he says it's a way for you to center yourself and find balance within yourself. As I continue practicing I take a moment and close my eyes listening to the waves crashing into the sand......taking deep breaths in and out I sense someone walking up to me.....turning around to be met with Robby standing there.

"Hey.....you." He said walking up to me with a big smile on his face "hey.....what are you doing here?" I questioned running up and giving him a kiss on the lips as he kissed me back "what was that you were doing?" He asked me "oh.....that." I replied out of breath from practicing "yeah.....that." He said "it's something Mr Larusso taught me." I said "well what's it called?" He asked "he said it's called kata." I replied still slightly out of breath.

"Kata......what's that?" He asked "you know what.....I really don't know.....he never told me what it was just what it's for." I said chuckling "so.....wait let me get this straight......Mr Larusso didn't tell you what it was,but what it's for." He replied giggling at me "yeah." I said "well.....do tell." He replied waiting for me to continue "he said it's to center yourself and find balance." I replied "that sounds cool." He said with amazement in his eyes "you want me to show you?" I asked him "yeah." He said.

Once Robby picked up what I was teaching him

Once Robby picked up what I was teaching him.....me and him continue practicing our kata.....we decided it was time to head home and call it a day. We arrive at the apartment complex shortly after and decide to hang out at my place for the night. "So....the pizza should be here in about an 25 minutes." I said as I threw myself on the couch "perfect....what should we do to pass the time?" He questioned "I can think of one thing." I said straddling him and placing a passionate yet needy kiss to his lips as we continue kissing we both stop and pull away looking at each other in the eyes with a thing I can only describe as love.

"I love you so much." He said gently placing his hand on my cheek "I love you too baby." I replied about to kiss him once more until we heard a knock on the door "uh.....well there goes that plan out the door." He said laughing making me laugh as well. After we had dinner and talked some more we decided to just lay on the couch and relax while watching tv,but we fall asleep shortly after.