Chapter 31-The Evil Within

As I make my way to the dojo I walk in and see that no one is here.....which is confusing because I am sure there was supposed to be class today,so as I walk around checking to see if there was any signs of someone being here but find nothing so I decided to leave but as I turn to leave I see my father standing in the doorway blocking my way out.

"Ahh Jesus.....dad you scared me....where is everyone." I questioned him "class was canceled for today." He bluntly replied "oh well I guess I'll just go home then." I said as I tried to leave but he stood in front of me preventing me from leaving. "I don't think so....you and I need to have a important discussion." He said as I looked at him with fear in my eyes "okay." I muttered. He takes slow,agonizing steps towards me,making me more nervous by the second.

As he stands in front of me slightly far away but still close enough to keep me from trying to leave the building. "How's that beautiful boyfriend of yours hmm? Just imagine what it would've been like if I would've beat him up to the point where I could have killed him." He sadistically replied chuckling in the process "screw you." I angrily said with evident rage on my face "what was his name again Bobby.....no that's not it.....ahh Robby." He said chuckling.

I look at him with rage in my eyes as I shove him back throwing punch after punch and kick after kick until I land a punch to his chin sending his head to the side as he chuckles maniacally. "That's it sweetheart bring out the fire that I know is in there somewhere." He chuckled as I go to hit him again only for him to trap both my arms in his "let go of me." I said "you never really had the strength, did you?" He questioned as he head butts me on the nose sending me flying back as we continue to spar.

Silver sends a kick right to me chest knocking me down as I stare up at him "I was ready to let things go but you just had to be so stubborn didn't you." He replied with venom laced in his words as I slowly pick myself up from the ground "fuck....you." I mumbled as I tried to land a punch to his face but he grabs my arm and elbows me right in the shoulder making me cry out in pain as I hear a slight crack come from my shoulder as he pushes me sending a kick straight to my face knocking me to the ground.

I try to crawl away from him but he kicks me in the stomach harshly knocking me back down....placing his foot on my chest and then slowly moving it to my throat "don't look at this as an act of mercy.....on the contrary I want you alive and well for what's about to happen.....well alive at least because the real pain is about....to begin." He said walking away and leaving me there to process what he said.