Chapter 59-Awkward Encounters

The  next day arrives as I wake up feeling the afternoon sun shining brightly through my window as I get up out of bed and head towards the shower shortly after I finish showering I head back into my bedroom to get dressed.

Once I finish getting dressed I head out the door as I began making my way towards the burger place Sensei Lawrence showed me

Finally arriving at the burger place I open the door and head inside "hi, what can I get for you today?" The waiter asked me "uh, can I just have a cheeseburger and a coke please." I said with a smile on my face "I'll have that right out for you." The waiter said making his way towards the back as I turned around seeing Robby standing next to me.

"Hey Haley." Robby said with a hint of nervousness in his voice "hi Robby." I replied looking down at the ground as I fidgeted with my hands not once bothering to look up at him.

"Hey there you are. I've been looking for you everywhere." A girl said as she ran up to him making me look up to see a familiar face standing next to him "Haley, you remember Isabel." He said looking at me.

"Hey Izzy." I said waving at her as I looked at him with a hint of sadness in my eyes "hi Hals." She replied as she leaned up gently kissing Robby making me look away feeling tears brimming my eyes.

"Uh, so, you and Isabel, huh." I said with a hint of sadness in my voice "uh, yeah." He mumbled nervously

"Yeah, well I better get going." I said grabbing my food and walking away as I lightly bumped his shoulder on the way out feeling a single tear running down my face making me wipe it off as I walked away.