Chapter 9-Beach day with Sam

As I got back from the mall with the guys I was about to start putting up the stuff I bought when I suddenly got a call not bothering to check who it was I answered it.

"Hello." I said placing my phone in between my ear and shoulder so that I can put away my clothes.

"Hey Haley it's Sam I was just wondering if you wanted to come with me and my parents to the beach club later?" Sam asked.

"Yeah sure that sounds like fun, but, are you sure your parents are okay with me going?" I asked her unsure if her parents would want me there.

"Oh please, my parents love you and besides it was my dad who suggested I invite you in the first place." She said laughing.

"Okay let me get changed." I said to her as I try to find another outfit to wear.

"I'll pick you up in ten, yeah." Sam replied.

"Okay." I said as I hung up with her in order to find something to wear.

" I said as I hung up with her in order to find something to wear

As I get dressed I walk outside to hear a honk coming from the parking lot making my way to Sam's car and hop in as we take off to the beach club

As I get dressed I walk outside to hear a honk coming from the parking lot making my way to Sam's car and hop in as we take off to the beach club. Once we arrive I see Mr and Mrs Larusso standing at the entrance waiting for me and Sam to get there " hey Haley." Mrs Larusso said as she gives me a side hug "hi Mrs. Larusso. How are you?" I asked "I'm good sweetheart how're you?" She asked "I've been good." I replied as I walk up to say hi to Mr Larusso " hey Haley nice outfit." Mr Larusso complimented me "thanks." I said as we make our way inside.

Once inside the first thing me and Sam do is jump into the pool and just stay there relaxing for a little bit until we decide to get out and lay on the pool chairs to tan "hey Sam." I mumbled " yeah Hals." She replied looking at me "thanks for inviting me." I said with a smile on my face "of course you know I'd do anything for you Hals." She replied as she gets up and comes to give me a hug to which I give her one back.

"I really appreciated the invite Mr Larusso. I really needed to just take a break and relax." I said as we head out getting ready to leave "of course no problem and you know your always welcome at the house too." He replied as he pulled me into a tight much needed embrace.

After I get home I head straight to my room and crash on my bed falling asleep fairly quickly from the long day of fun that I had with Sam and her parents at the beach club.