Chapter 60-Apologies And Nerves

The next day arrives as I pull into the driveway of the dojo hopping out of the car and heading inside.

Once inside I head over to my spot as I begin stretching hearing somebody walk up to me.

"Hey Haley." Isabel said as she made her way towards me "hey Izzy...what's up?" I questioned "look I just wanna say...I'm sorry." She replied looking down at the ground in embarrassment.

"For what?" I asked her "for dating Robby...I know he's your ex and I feel really bad for being with him...cause you're my best friend and all." She quickly replied.

"Izzy." I said in between her rambling "and I just feel really bad for hooking up with him.....you know since you were with him in the past." She said continuing her rant.

"Izzy." I muttered once more with a hint of irritation in my voice "I feel really bad for dating your ex boyfriend...and I know it must be really awkward seeing me with him." She replied stuttering slightly.

"Isabel!" I yelled making her look up at me "yeah." She mumbled nervously "I'm not mad at you." I replied chuckling at her "you're not?" She questioned me.

"No...I'm not mad at you for dating him....I-I...if anything I'm happy for you." I replied giggling at her nervousness "you are?" She asked me.

"Yes....I-I....I'm happy for you look, what Robby and me had was in the past....I-I...I mean yeah, don't get me wrong we had some good times together.....great times even but that was in the past and Robby.....he made his decision and I just finalized it." I replied.

"Okay." She mumbled nervously "okay." I replied giggling at how nervous she was "good." She muttered looking up at me "good." I said giggling at her