Chapter 13-The break up

Once I arrive back home I open the door and lay Robby on the couch getting all the stuff I need to clean his wounds, as I was cleaning him up he started to stir awake "hey,hey,hey relax....it's just me." I said as I wiped blood off of his face "what happened to me?" He asked as he turned to face me "uh.....silver and kreese they uh.....they attacked you." I muttered looking anywhere but him.

"What do you mean attacked?" He asked with concern and confusion in his voice "they attacked you as a way to get to me.....to get me to join them at cobra kai." I mumbled with tears brimming my eyes "you didn't agree with them did you?" He asked as I looked at him with sadness in my eyes "Robby I had to." I said as I looked at him "you did what?" Robby asked "look i didn't have a choice silver he was.....he was gonna kill you if i didn't say yes." I replied "I can't believe you would do something that stupid Haley are crazy!" He shouted "Robby you don't understand....look I did what I had to do to protect you and I know for a fact you would do the same for me!" I yelled.

"Yeah but I would never do something that stupid Haley.....I mean come on you shouldn't even trust them there manipulative assholes!" He shouted at me "I just saved your ass back there and this is how you repay me." I said as I placed my finger on his chest pushing lightly "you know what.....no I'm done I can't deal with this anymore....I'm done Haley." Robby said as he get up and walks towards the door.

"What are you saying?" I asked "I'm saying goodbye." He replied with sadness in his voice " look Robby let's just calm down and talk about this in the morning." I said as I walked up to him placing my hands on his face "I can't deal with this Haley....we need to break up." He mumbled as he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead as he walked out of the door never turning back to look at me.

As I sit in shock of what just happened I hear a knock on the door and I get up to open it I see Miguel standing there "hey Miguel

As I sit in shock of what just happened I hear a knock on the door and I get up to open it I see Miguel standing there "hey Miguel." I said as I let him in and shut the door behind him "are you okay?" He asked as he noticed my red eyes "Robby and I just broke up." I said as I broke down crying as he pulls me into his chest "hey,hey it's okay I'm here....I'll always be here for you.....you know that." He said as he kissed my forehead and just holds me in his arms until I calm down.

Shortly after Miguel leaves I hear another knock on the door as I get up to open it I find someone I never expected to see. "What're you doing here?" I asked as I see Mr silver standing outside my apartment.