Chapter 8-When fire plays with fire

The next morning I decided to head out to the mall with Robby, Miguel, and Hawk as we arrive we all split up going our separate ways agreeing to meet back at the food court once we're done shopping for what we need. As I make my way into H&M to shop for some new workout clothes,but as I make my way through the store picking out a few things to try on I didn't realize that I bumped into someone until the last minute.

"hey, watch where your going next time." Someone said in anger "I'm so sorry....I wasn't looking where I was going, but I'm really sorry." I said as I looked up to see a girl about my age with blonde hair and fair skin and hazelish eyes "well maybe you should watch where you walk princess." She sarcastically said "what's your problem? I said I was sorry be grateful I at least did that." I replied in aggravation with how rude she was being to me "look either you get out of my way or I'll make you get out of my way." She replied with a smirk as I moved over slightly so she could walk past me, but as she passes me she harshly bumps my shoulder.

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath as she leaves the store. Shortly after that confrontation I make my way to the food court after I finished buying what I needed " hey foods ready." Miguel said as he walks up with a tray of food from one of the restaurants that were open "thanks man." Hawk said as he begins eating not even bothering to wait for the rest of us. As we continue eating Hawk decided it would be funny to start messing around by throwing French fries at each of us not realizing that a fry accidentally hit another group of teens sitting behind us.

"Hey! What the hell was that for?!" A guy yelled as he came up and lightly shoved hawk in the chest provoking him "hey, back off man it was an accident, alright." Miguel said as he stood up and got in the guys face "what's going on here?" A familiar voice asked as three more people walked up to us " well, well, well if it isn't the miyagi-do's." Kyler said with a cocky smirk on his face "alright back off Kyler." I said as I got in between him and hawk "oh yeah and what are you gonna do about it?" He asked as he lowered his head down to make direct eye contact with me. 

"Knock it off Kyler remember what sensei said we're not allowed to fight them until the tournament." That same familiar voice said as they walked up to us to reveal the same girl from earlier "that's enough let's go guys there not worth wasting our time on." Robby said as he grabbed my hand and the bags that I had as we turn to leave the mall I feel a pair of eyes on me turning I see that the girl from earlier is still looking at me "hey Tory! You coming!" Kyler yelled as she turns and leaves without saying another word to me or my friends.