Chapter 23-The pep talk

Today is the big day.....today is the all valley karate tournament and to say I'm nervous would be an understatement,so as I get dressed in the locker room and head out to fill up my water bottle I hear someone walk up to me and stand next to me waiting to fill up their water bottle as well.

"Hey." Robby said quietly "hi." I muttered "look Haley....I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for how I acted and.....you have every right to be mad at me but I also wanted to say good luck out there." He said "thanks.....same to you." I replied as he pulls me into a small hug.

" I replied as he pulls me into a small hug

"Your gonna do great out there okay." He said as he pulled away looking at me "thanks....your gonna be great too." I replied as we get ready to meet up with the rest of the class "alright class....remember everything we taught you and give it your all." Sensei kreese said "use everything we have taught you and put it into your fists." Silver said as he walks up to me.

"Remember everything we learned and everything I taught you.....your strength is nothing compared to theirs." Silver said as he looked at me as I nod "I know....and I'll give it everything I got no matter what." I replied as I stretched "you are the future of this dojo.....remember you have cobra kai in your blood." He said as he pulls me into a hug.

Shortly after I make my way to the bathroom I bumped into none other than sensei Lawrence "hey Haley I just wanted to.....wish you good luck." He said "yeah." I said as I bumped him in the shoulder harshly. "Hey there she is." Tory said as she sees me walk in "hey." I replied quietly "you okay.....you look nervous." She said "yeah I am." I replied "hey,hey....your gonna do great okay." She said as she pulled me into a hug

"I know it's just a lot of pressure you know

"I know it's just a lot of pressure you know.....with the tournament and everything with Robby." I quickly replied "hey,hey,hey....look everything you've been going through I want you to take all the anger and frustration you have and put it into your fists and use that strength I know is bottled up inside you." She said as she looked at me "yeah....yeah your right I need to put my head in the game." I replied as we both get up and head out with the rest of the class. "We're gonna win this....okay." Robby said as he gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.