Part 40

"So...this place we're going..." Shuri turned her head in my direction as we made our way out of my dorm.

"It's a friend's house...But it's always vacant because he stays in his dorm" I shrugged my shoulders "So we started to use it for parties and shit".

Shuri had her hands in her pockets walking next to me, as her eyes focused on the floor and I noticed her biting her lower lip.

"What are you thinking about?" I smirked gently pushing her with my shoulder.

"Do you think you're friends are gonna..." she frowned her nose before looking back at me "I don't know...like me?"

"Shit" I laughed "Are you seriously insecure?!" 

"Don't be an idiot" she frowned her eyebrows as her cheeks turned a little red.

"C'mon... they're going to love you...You're so fun" I chuckled making her roll her eyes at me "Don't worry"

We kept walking and I could feel her getting nervous as we got closer which made me feel my heart getting a little warmer. We made a turn and I finally saw my friend's house noticing it was already blasting loud music and screams could be heard from the outside. We crossed the street, walked up the front porch, and entered through the door which was open as I felt my heart racing with excitement about being there. The smell of smoke was running up in the air making me frown my nose at it as Shuri let out a small chuckle noticing it. I reached out my arm, gently holding her hand as we passed all those people in the hallway making sure she wouldn't be lost, as I felt her fingers smoothly rubbing mine making me look at her and raise an eyebrow. 

"Y/N" I heard Sarah's voice from the living room making me enter it letting go of Shuri's hand. "Hiiii" she said hugging me before turning to Shuri also wrapping her arms around her. 

"Guys this is Shuri" I said looking at my friends who were sitting down on a couch.

"Do we need to bow?" Lucas asked ironically as I felt my heart racing. I had seen Shuri reacting to comments like this before, and it never ended well. I quickly glanced at Shuri feeling the anxiety growing in my chest.

"Oh yes. For sure..." she raised an eyebrow "And also kiss my feet since you're down there". she smirk as I heard them laughing making me sigh in relief. 

"Can I get you anything to drink Shuri?" Lucas asked shaking his head and still smiling at her.

"What do you guys have??" she said following him out of the room. 

"Soooo" Sarah pulled me into the couch leaning against me "What's up with you two?"

"Nothing" I laughed at her.

"She's hot" she raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I know... I'm not blind you know?!" I smirked as my eyes found Shuri in the room across where we were chatting with Lucas and some other guy while pouring drinks, feeling a smile form on my lips.

"Shit...You slept together didn't you?" Sarah whispered in my ear making me quickly look at her.

"Sarah...c'mon" I sighed making her laugh.

"You did!!!!" She clapped her hands in amusement "So...that's the research that didn't go well?"

"It's complicated..." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Here" Shuri's voice startled me as I saw her holding out a cup of something to me. 

"Thank you" I smiled grabbing it and taking a sip.

"Also...We got you the traditional shot Y/N" Luca popped up behind her with two shot glasses in his hand handing one to Shuri and the other to me.

"Fuck no" I sighed looking at the translucid liquid in it.

"C'mon... you know it's the only rule in here" he tilted in the head as I looked at Shuri who had now a smirk on her lips focusing on me.

"Don't be a bummer..." she teased a little squeezing her eyes.

I sighed drinking it as quickly as possible noticing her copying me and putting down the glass while her tongue went through her lips.

I started to feel my eyes getting a little heavier as I took another sip of my cup. Each time I would finish one, Shuri made sure I would get a new one. Sarah was rambling on and on about this guy she had met a few weeks ago when I saw Shuri walking over to me with a smile on her lips and sitting down next to me.

"You're drunk" I chuckled making her roll up her eyes.

"And you're not?" she smirked leaning closer to me.

I felt my body tremble a little as I felt her hand resting on my leg noticing Sarah was now talking to another guy making me feel not so bad about giving my full attention to Shuri. She was a little closer to me making me feel her breath against my neck, I let my head fall down a little against her sliding my tongue through my lips.

"You're pushing it" I mumbled feeling her fingers digging into my skin.

"I can stop" she answered me looking up into my eyes.

"Can you?" I raised an eyebrow feeling my lips skimming hers.

"Yes...The problem is whether I want to do it or not" she whispered making me feel some tension on my lap.

"I guess that's your problem isn't it?" I said touching my lower lip to her upper one.

"hm hm" she shook her head "I think it's about time to start referring to it as an 'our' problem" she said as her eyes went over to my lips.

"Is it tho?" I frowned my nose pulling myself away from her as she let her head fall back and sigh leaving her lips.

"You're a fucking tease" she said looking at me "And I fucking love it"

I winked my eye at her feeling my heart race a little faster hearing it. 

"CHARADES" I hear someone scream from across the room making everyone scream a little.

"Let's go" I chuckled pulling her by her arm "You're going to love this"