Part 45

"Your relationship with my father is so fucking weird" I turned to her as soon as my dad went to the bathroom.

"I don't agree with you" she shrugged her shoulder putting a small piece of bread in her mouth "I mean...I like him"

"I know you do...And he likes you" I mumbled "But...you're way too comfortable around him..."

"It's not my fault dads love me" she smirked at me as I frowned my eyebrows at her.

"Dad's? As in plural?!" I said hearing a chuckle come out of her mouth.

"You think your Dad is the only Dad I've met?" she tilted her head a little as I felt the anxiety growing on me.

I knew it was normal, people meet people, and what's in the past stays there, but something about knowing there was someone before me, made me uncomfortable, to say the least. The insecurities started to take hold of me as fast as I could tell.

"Well...I don't know...You've never really told me about it, haven't you?!" I spat.

"Hey" she whispered losing the smile on her lips "I'm joking... You don't need to get all mad about it" she said looking straight into my eyes, as I turned away from her taking a deep breath and noticing my dad was coming back.

"So girls.." he smiled sitting down "Should I count on you for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Count with me yeah" I said feeling Shuri still a little turned over me, trying to figure out what was going on.

"And about you Shuri?" he asked getting silence as an answer.

"She will no..." 

"Actually Sir, we're both going to stay in the hotel tonight" She interrupted me with a bossy tone "There are some things I need to talk about with Y/N".

"Fair enough" he smiled before the waiter came back with the check.

Shuri quickly grabbed the little paper, getting up and walking over to the balcony to pay for it. From the moment we arrived, she and my dad had gotten into a little argument about it, which eventually she ended up winning leaving him slightly frustrated. 

I started to put my cardigan on, noticing my face was no longer holding a smile, as my eyes felt stuck on her figure ahead of me. 

"Honey" My dad whispered resting his hand on mine making me look up to him "I know you have your... issues... we all do, but there are things and people who are actually worth all the trouble..."

"Dad, it's not..."

"I've noticed you're mad or troubled with something... I just hope you can overcome the things that are on your mind... You deserve it" he said pressing his lips together before getting up from his chair to put his jacket on.

Shuri made her way to the door, and we both followed her finally leaving the place. My body froze as soon the cold wind touched my face, it was raining so we stood under the restaurant awning.

"I'm gonna go now girls" My dad said taking off his car keys from his pocket "It was a pleasure...And Shuri I'm the one paying next time" He smiled hugging her close to him "Take care of my daughter"

"I will" She smiled back.

"See you Dad" I said wrapping my arms around him and pulling him to me as tight as I could "Thank you"

"So....." Shuri finally spoke as we entered the Hotel room "Are you mad at me?"

"No" I simply said shrugging my shoulders and taking off my jacket and placing it in the chair next to me.

"Are you Sure?" she insisted walking over to me.

"Hm Hm" I mumbled hearing a sigh leaving her mouth.

"Oh c'mon!" A sigh left her lips before her arms wrapped around my whole body and carried me to the bed throwing me gently on it, leaving me lying down with her on top of me "You're lying"

"No, I'm not" I said feeling a smile forming on my lips.

"You actually got mad about my Dad joke?!" she frowned her eyebrows at me.

"I'm not mad Shuri!" I closed my eyes taking a deep breath "But you never actually told me about anyone from your past" I mumbled as she let a chuckle come out of her mouth.

"So you decided to sulk over it?!" a smirk grew on her lips.

"I didn't s.. Jezz... You're squishing me!" I whined feeling her body gently moving a little letting me breathe again "I didn't sulk... I just... I don't anything about your past..."

"Okay..." she shrugged her shoulders. "There were no girls before you" she simply said as I felt my face frown a little.

"Boys?" I mumbled.

"Jezz...No!" she laughed "No one..."

"You're telling me... that there had been zero people before me?!" I repeated feeling a little confused as my eyes wandered around her face.

"Yes...I've never been interested in anyone actually... No one has ever been captivating enough" her lips started to get a little closer to mine as I felt my stomach twirl a little "You're quite special"

I lifted my head a little attaching our lips together as gently as possible feeling a weight out off my shoulders.

"You dumbass" she chuckled pulling away "I had already told you... This is all new to me...I've never done this before" she pointed at us with her index finger making me smile. "And since you're still ignoring me" she rolled up her eyes "I fucking love you"