Part 14

As I finally calmed a little, I took a deep breath searching around the room for Riri but nothing, so I made my way out of the club looking for Shuri. She was sitting on a sidewalk, her head between her knees facing the floor. I kneeled in front of her, putting my hand on her head.

"Hey..." I whispered but she didn't move, making a sigh come out off my lips "Are you okay?" I tried again. She simply nodded. "Are you hurt?" I asked sitting down with my head leaned against hers.

"No" Her voice was raspy, almost cracked.

"Can you look at me?" I said as her eyes finally met mine. There was anguish in them mixed with a little of rage still, so I grabbed her hand noticing the remains of blood in her knuckles "What happen in there?".

"He was being fucking disgusting" She spat real quick making my eyes wide "and disrespectful"

"Yeah... I know" I smiled at her "You weren't very nice as well"

I smirk came out of her lips "Shut up" she rolled up her eyes as I pressed my forehead against hers.

"Thank you" I whispered slowly moving my lips toward hers. She stood still while I pressed them together. "But..." I pulled back "Where did all come from?!" I raised an eyebrow.

She just shrugged her shoulders while swiping her eyes on my arms "Jezz where's your jacket? You must be freezing".

I look at my own body as the cold kicked in, and the goosebumps came out making me shiver a little "I'm fine" I said dragging the words "Still drunk, but fine" I smiled at her who was holding her smile back.

"I'm gonna get inside, grab our jackets and find Riri okay?" I asked making her nod "Wait for me" I got up entering the club again and making my way to the closet. 

"Where the hell have you been?" Riri showed up next to me.

"The real question is where have YOU been?" I tilted my head back making her laugh.

"Oh...I made a friend" she smirked "Where's Shuri?" her eyes searched around for her.

"Outside... She got into a fight with a guy. Shit, she was about to put him out" I said remembering the violence of the scene before. 

"I told you... She's not in her best self" Riri said with a tender smile "But is she okay?".

I nodded my head "I'm just grabbing our things so we can leave".

We got our things back, walking out of the club one last time. Shuri was in the same exact spot I had left her, observing the groups of people hanging out together around her. She had no expression, just staring at them. 

"There you go" I said handing her the jacket.

She got herself up, dressing up while I did the same.

"I hear you started an MBA combat over there" Riri chuckled at her.

"He was being an idiot Riri" she rolled up her eyes "Grinding against Y/N and shit".

"Oh, I didn't know that part" Riri said glancing at me.

We called an uber, dropping Riri at her campus before heading back to the hotel. We were both still a little bit drunk, the laughs were impossible to hold back as we tried to walk straight into the room. 

"Shit" Shuri chuckled "Be quiet".

I covered my mouth trying my best, but I kept failing at it. She finally opened the door, and I ran into the bed jumping on it with my face down growling against the pillow. The door closed, making me turn my head towards her finding Shuri taking off her jacket and gently putting it on top of a chair. She slowly walked up to me with a smile on her face  "You need to get dressed".

"I don't want to" I cried out "I'll sleep like this".

"No you won't" She said using her hands to roll me around making me stare at her. "C'mon" she smiled starting to unzip my jacket. 

"Are you gonna undress me?" I raised an eyebrow making her chuckle.

"You're gonna do it yourself babe" her eyes met mine, as she remove my jacket carefully.

I sat up straight, letting the piece fall to the floor, before using my both hands to take off my shirt, while she stared at me. Now, with only the bra and my jeans, I pushed my sneakers away unbuttoning my jeans.

"Can you at least help me?" I said laying back down.

She smirked shaking her head, before getting up and making her way towards my feet, her hands grabbed the fabric and started pulling them down. Her cold hands were skimming against my skin as I felt my stomach twirl. I kept my eyes on her, while she traced every inch of my body before throwing the fabric away. 

"Shit" she muttered still standing and biting her lower lip.

She climbed on top of me, slowly, almost not even touching me as her face stayed against mine "You're freezing" she whispered resting her hand on my waist making me gasp not being able to control it.

"I won't be" I said pushing my nose against hers.

She finally let herself fall on top of me, locking her lips on mine, her hand grasping the skin of my waist and my legs surrounding hers. I placed my hand on the back of her neck, pulling her more into me, as our tongues danced around with each other. My whole body was trembling, my hips kept moving up and down against hers. I used my spare hand to remove her shirt, finally being able to feel her skin on mine making me sigh at the thrill of it. Shuri's lips went slowly towards my neck as my back arched a little making her smile at herself. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted her. As much as possible. My finger ran down her stomach, finally meeting the zip on her pants but as soon as I reached the inside of the hem she pulled herself away from me. 

"What?" I sighed feeling the panic coming up.

"I'm gonna get you something warm" She ignored me trying to get up.

"What? No!" I said using my hand to pull her by her arm.

Shuri's eyes met mine, and a smile grew on her face before leaning in and kissing me once again "I'm not doing this with you while we are both drunk" she winked before getting up.