Part 3 - First Time In The Hybe Building

Author pov

Joy wake up from her sleep after she feel the sun light hitting her face right now.

"Aghhh..."

She's groaned but quickly cover her mouth. She just realised that she was not in her room anymore. She slowly sat up from her lay before look around the room. Yes. The boys are still sleeping peacefully right now.she stretch her muscle before go down from her bed.

She saw there have two people in one bed.

Niki? Sunoo?

She hold her laughed after see the mask on Sunoo's face. She shook her head before walk towards them. She want to help him by take the mask off from his face. Slowly she take it, then quickly take her hands back when Sunoo move a little bit.

Maybe next time...

Hehehe

She then walk out from the room with tiptoe since she didn't want to make any noise to make the boys wake up from their sleep. But, then, she saw there have many staffs in there.

"Good morning..."

She greet them with a low voice, as I said before, not to make any noise. The staffs smile and greet her back.

"The boys are still sleeping?"

One of them ask her. She nodded. Then, he sighed.

"You should go to shower now. After breakfast, you guys will go to the company."

Company? Joy got excited after heard company. Finally! She can go to where the HYBE company was. That was her dream since 12 years old. Her dream is come true!

Joy jumped cutely go to the make up room where she put her things in there. She need to get ready for her day now.

...

Time skip

She is taking her breakfast in the kitchen right now when suddenly she saw Jay who just woke up walking towards the refrigerator. Looks like he didn't notice her because he just walk pass her. She just ignore him and eating her breakfast peacefully when suddenly...

"What are you eating right now?"

She flinched after heard someone spoke. She look up from her phone and see Jay who already standing infront of the dining table where she is sitting right now. She can see he was holding the cola right now.

He drink the cola in this morning?

How can?

"Just egg roll and porridge."

He then nodded before put the cola back in the refrigerator before going back to where he just come.

"Is he going to sleep back?

Joy said to herself as she shook her head and continue eating her breakfast.

...

Time skip

The boys are already get ready, also Joy who the first one get ready. She join the car with Jay, Jungwon and Sunghoon.

"You walk inside first."

Jay said. Joy just nodded as she walk inside the car and sit at the most back seat in that car. Then, Jay sit beside her. Jungwon, infront of her and Sunghoon beside Jungwon.

Then, the car drove away leaving where their places.

"I can't wait to see where BTS sunbaenim work before."