Part 15 - Hate Comments Pt. 2

Jake pov

I just walk passed a vocal room as I heard someone is talking inside.

"Hello, guys ! It's me. Joy Kim from Enhypen."

Is she doing her live right now? I look at my watch. Oh yeah. It's time for her to do her live now. I should watch it.

I quickly walk to the pantry. There are where I can relax myself and enjoying watching Joy's live.

...

Author pov

"You guys must be miss me right?"

Joy asked to her fans in her live as she read the comments that fastly pop out in the comment session. She smile widely after read one comment.

"Joy you look so pretty. I'm so happy to join your live because I can see your pretty face.

Awwww that's so sweet! You are pretty too! Engenes are prettier than me! Okey!"

She smile after say that. Actually her heart flutter after she read that comment.

"Eonnie, have you eaten?

Yes. I already eaten. I was eating Jay hyeong's food just now. And it's so delicious."

Joy said it proudly. She so proud to have Jay as her members.

Meanwhile Jake...

"When Engenes want to ask about me? Haih. I want to know too."

Jake pouted while saying those words. At the same time, Sunoo come in the pantry.

"Hyeong? What are you doing in here?"

He asked while his hand busy making a coffee for himself. Yes. To chill him out.

"Watching Joy's live."

"She already started?"

Sunoo quickly walk towards him and peeked to Jake's phone after that.

"Wow. Never thought she will do her live this fast."

He said making Jake look at him frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"You don't remember what happen before? She said that she will do her live late if she need to. And this is her first solo live. I hope there have nothing happen just like before."

Jake can see how worry Sunoo while saying those words. Jake nodded as agreed. He also worried what will happen if those comments come to her live.

"Joy, you have an ugly face?"

Then, they look at each other after heard Joy read it. They both quickly look at the comment session.

"Joy, you have such a small nose where people don't like. You not is KBS (KOREAN BEAUTY STANDARD)."

"Joy, you are fat like a p*g."

" I don't your voice. It's sounds like broken radio."

They look at Joy's face on the screen. They can see how changed her expression from happy to nervous. She bite her lower lips.

"We should help her, hyeong."

Sunoo said. Jake nodded.

"Let's go."

Jake quickly stand up from his seat and walk out from the pantry.

"Wait for me!"

Sunoo chase him from behind.

...

Joy was biting her lower lips right now after read the hate comments.

It's come again.

"Oh please! You look so ugly. Please move away from the camera.

You're so mean..."

Joy said in her lower voice. She can feel her eyes started getting warm. Means, anytime, her tears will formed in her eyes.

She doesn't know what to do right now. If she turn off the live, the fans might said she's arrogant. If she don't do that, the hate comments will started to dig into her mind and her mental illness will be getting worse.

"Joy, you are so-"

"Annyeonghasaeyo!"

She turn around as someone bursted into the vocal room, where she is right now. It's not one, but two person. It's Jake and Sunoo.

"oh. Sorry. Are you doing your live right now, Joy?"

Sunoo asked as he look at the camera while standing closer beside Joy. Joy just nodded. She can't say anything. She just bite her lower lips because how nervous she is right now.

"Joy looks so fat?

Who said this? Please out from this live. This live is not for you. This live is only for Engenes who love Joy only."

Sunoo said straightforwardly as Joy look at him shockedly. How can he so brave said that to the fans?

"Yes. It's right. This live is only for Engenes who love Joy so much!"

Jake said with his Aussie accent.

"guys..."

"Now we have to go. We have a lot of things to do today. And she have for our performance later. Bye, Engenes!"

Then, Jake turn off the live without waiting for Joy to say goodbye to her fans.

"What are you guys doing?"

Joy asked confusely to the boys. Sunoo sighed.

"Are you going to let your mental down?"

After he said that, Joy look down on her laps.

"But, it will be rude if I answer the comments."

"But, this is for youself, Joy."

Jake interrupted after being silence for a long time. The silence started full the room. Now, the sound of sniff fulling the room. Jake and Sunoo shocked after seeing there have a tear drop fall on her hands. She quickly wipe her tears away.

Jake and Sunoo sighed again. Sunoo walk closer to her as he pulled her head to his stomach. He patted her back softly.

"Just let it out. I know that you already hold it for a long time."

After he said that, Joy started to cry more harder than before. She slowly snake her arms around his waist. Jake walk towards them and patted her back as well. It's for comforting the girl who is crying right now.

They waste their time by comforting her only.