Part 24 - Suddenly

Joy pov

I open my eyes slowly just to find that I'm laying on the bed. I look around me. This is not my room. Full of white color.

Hmmm, hospital. Did I fainted just now?

I slowly wants to sit up from my lay when suddenly I feel a stink on my stomach.

Ommo. Never thought that man punch will leave a pain on my stomach. Poor my precious stomach. Huhu.

Then, I heard the door of this room open.

"Joy!"

I turn to the door just to see the boys who walking inside. Sunoo is the one who shouted, running towards me and hug me like there's no the end of this world.

"Ack!"

I winched in pain as he hug me tightly.
He quickly pulled away from hug.

"Ahhh! I forgot that you have a bruise on your stomach. Sorry!"

He said while brush my back hand softly and show his poor expression to me. I don't know why, my heart fluttered.

"Are you okey now, Joy?"

I looks at the other boys. Jake who is the one ask me. I smile and nodded.

"No need to worry. I'm strong."

"Yeah. Strong till you fainted after had a fight with that bastard."

Jay said sarcastically making me pouted.

"Eyyy... Don't fight with her, bruh. She is not unwell."

Sunghoon said while putting his arm around his bestfriend's shoulder. Jay rolled his eyes as me chuckled. Then, I looks at the boys one by one. I found someone is not there.

"Where is Anne?"

I ask them. They look at each other before look at me. They shrugged their shoulder.

"We told her that we want to pay a visit for noona in the hospital, and she said that she will just go back home."

Niki explain. After heard that, I feels a little frustrated. Why she didn't wants to come, pay a visit for me? I'm a little sad huhu.

"Nah. Don't worry about her, Joy ah. Now you should think about yourself. You will discharge tomorrow."

Sunoo said making me looks at him frowned.

"Why tomorrow? Why not now?"

I ask him back. He shook his head.

"Because, that bruise on your stomach, pretty much worse than we thought."

Heeseung interrupt after being silence for a long time.

"That's why you fainted."

Jungwon continued his words after that. I nodded.

Then, something popped inside of my mind.

"Heeseung, Niki and Jungwon."

They look at me with eyebrows lifted.

"Thank you for helping me just now."

I said, looks down on my laps since I feels embarrassed right now. Embarrassed because give them a burden.

"No problem. You should buy me bbungeoppang tomorrow, after discharged."

Niki replied. We all laughed after heard what he said.

"Niki's favorite. We will never forget about it."

I said making he scratch his nape shyly. We all laughed again and again.

I smile after that. I wish that we could be like this forever huhu. I loves them so much. They are my happiness after my family. The boys are my second family after all.

...

Time skip

"Nae, eomma. No need to worry. I will be okey. You too take care! Send my regards to appa."

I said before we both hang up the call. My mom got worried after heard that I got incharged into this hospital. Ughhh. How I hate the smell of hospital.

I looks around the room. Why it is so quiet hmm?

The boys are already going back home. How bored...

I was busy thinking about myself when suddenly someone walks inside the room I was. I looks at the person. It's a doctor.

"Yes, doctor? What can I help you?"

I ask him. But, he is not responding to my question and wearing a mask. I don't know, but it's kinda suspicious.

"I will put this medicine inside the tube."

Ahh...understand.

"Okey."

I then looks away.

...

The next day...

Jake pov

We all, included the manager will take Joy away from the hospital. Finally, she got discharged from the hospital.

And it's so quiet without her at home. I kinda miss her. Don't think negatively. I miss her as my members. So nothing suspicious hehehe.

We all walk towards her room when we see there are many people at there.

What happen?

We quickly walk towards the crowd.

"What happen?"

Our manager ask to one of people at there.

"The girl... She get a high fever, and now she suddenly got critical."

Critical?! Our eyes open widely after heard that we all quickly look inside the room.

The doctor and nurses are trying their best with their works.

What happen?

How can she get a high fever? She just fine yesterday? How can?

"Joy..."

I looks at beside me. Sunoo already crying beside me. I quickly pulls him into a hug.

"Don't worry. She will be okey. Trust me."

"I don't want to lose her."

Niki also crying after seeing his favorite member in a critical condition right now. Heeseung hyeong patted him back.

I looks at Joy's bed.

Be strong, Joy. We will waiting for you.
Don't leave us, okey?