Part 12 - Hate Comments

Joy pov

I walk inside the vocal room, just to see Heeseung is doing his solo vlive.

"Oh naur... Sorry for disturbing you."

I said and was about to leave when he quickly said.

"Joy, don't go. Engenes want to talk with you."

Heeseung said making me look at him with my eyes blinking.

"Engenes want to talk with me huh?"

I walk inside the room back after that. Heeseung chuckled nervously as he quickly stand up from his seat and give me a chair.

"Thank you, hyeong."

He smile.

"No problem~"

Then we both sitting side by side.

"Now, Engenes, we have a guest for today. It is Joy Kim!"

"Annyeonghasaeyo, engene yeoreobun !"

I greet our fans in the live. Heeseung make the live more shining with his behavior, clapping his hands after I said that. I laughed happily after that.

...

We both now are reading the comments that from fans.

But, my eyes, it's caught something that really break my heart. I don't know if Heeseung see that or not.

My eyes turn to the camera then smile sweetly before read the comment back.

"Oh my! Did she smiling on the camera? She looks like ugly duckling you know?"

"aigoo.. How can ugly duckling like her can hangout with handsome boy like Heeseung?"

"How can this fat p*g can debut in this such a good group?"

"If I am her, I would be shame because debuted in a boy group. It is not suit with her."

It's really breaking my heart. I quickly look away from the comment. My eyes started to form the tears.

...

Heeseung pov

I look at Joy after see herself on the phone where we were reading comments. She is looking at the other side. I can see her eyes started tearing like it can fall anytime.

Actually, I have read some bad comments about her. It is really too much. I am wondering what if I talk about this. This is really not good for mental, especially for Joy's mental. I look at the camera and smile.

"I think we should end the live early today. Looks like Joy is not in a good term. We should go home now to let her rest."

I said.

"Okey. See you guys next time. Bye!"

Then, after that, I turn off the live.

"It's already done."

I shock a little when she suddenly stand up from her seat and didn't face me.

"Thank you, hyeong. I need to go now. Bye."

"Joy-"

Before I could say anything, the door is already close after she running out fastly from the vocal room. I sighed. I feel bad for her. She must be feel pressure about this. I need to tell the other boys.

...

Author pov

Joy walk out from the room and quickly running for her life to the toilet where there she won't meet anyone, especially the boys.

She take a deep breath after got inside one of the stalls in the toilet. She sit on the toilet and brushed her face with her hands.

She felt a little pressure, just because of the comments that she got just now. Hmm... I feel her.

Then, she flinched when she feels something buzzing on her laps. Ah.. It's her phone. Someone is calling her. She look at the caller id. It's Jungwon. What he wants?

She is thinking if she should answer it or not. She sighed. She stand up from the toilet. She will pretending that she don't know that he called her. She walk out from the stall. Take a deep breath before going to the sink and wash her face.

It's okey, Joy. It's just a comment. Don't think it too much. She smile at herself infront of the mirror. Just be yourself. That's what she thought. She walk out with a confident from the toilet and got jump after saw someone who was leaning their back on the wall.

"You think I didn't know that you ignored my called?"

Ah, Yang Jungwon.

She scratch her nape after that while smiling sheepishly.

"I heard about what happen just now. Are you o-"

"Yes. I'm okey. Don't worry about me."

Joy smile before she walk passed him. But before she could that, he grab her wrist. She turn her head to him.

"Don't think too much about that comments. They don't deserve you."

After Jungwon say that, Joy smile. She softly push his hand away from her wrist.

"Yeah. Don't worry. Just need to do something to remove that things from my mind. That's all."

Jungwon look at her.

"I know, where you can remove that things from your mind."

He said making Joy look at him.

"Where?"

...

"Oh my gard! Puppies!"

She running inside the cafe as she saw many puppies in the cafe. Jungwon just follow her from behind.

"Aigoo, look at you! You look so fluffy! Hy, my name is Joy Kim!"

She introduced herself to one of the puppies inside that cafe. Jungwon who watch it, chuckled because how innocent she was at that time.

"Joy, do you want something?"

After Jungwon say that, she walk towards him.

"Ice cream?"

She asked. He smile and nodded.

"Yeah. Thank you, Jungwonnie!"

Jungwon nodded before walk to the counter while Joy enjoyed herself with the puppies.

Meanwhile Jungwon,

"Is that your girlfriend?"

The casher asked as he at the counter. He look at her shockedly.

"What? N-no. She is not my girlfriend. We are just a -"

"Friend? I know. Many people said that they are just friends. But, actually they have something hiding deepen inside their heart, am I right?"

After the casher said that, Jungwon turn to Joy who now playing with the dogs right now. He can saw how Joy happy because she was laughing while playing with the dogs. And he can't denied, she actually catch his feelings for the first time they met before.