Part 27 - Practice Again

Joy pov

Here I am! In the practice room, AGAIN! With this Angrybird Park that literally teach me to dance AGAIN HUAAAA. WHEN THIS END?!

"Joy! Like this!"

Jay show me how to dance the choreo that he makes randomly just now. I glares at him. Aish this guy... Never wants to stop what's he doing.

"I am right now!"

I said to him madly.

"Can you even follows my instructions?"

He said while massage his temples. I can see how frustrated he is right now.

"Of course, I am! But, I'm the one who can't really do that because you're the only one who can do that. I am not you..."

In the last sentence, I whispered it, but clearly can makes him heard that. He sighed after that. He sits down on the floor. I watch him.

"Sit down, Joy Kim."

He spoke.

"Why?"

I ask him back. Instead of answer it, he pulls my hand to sit down on the floor. I looks at him shockedly. But, he just gives me his poker face.

"Stares into my eyes."

He said. I am right now...

"Did you see anything inside it?"

He ask out of sudden. I just shook my head althought it's weird.

"If you see anything different, that's mean, you and me, are different. But, when you see nothing, it's mean. You had a similar things with me."

I frowned after heard that. What nonsense that he said just now?

He groaned after see my reaction.

"Can't you catch it up?"

I shook my head. He facepalmed himself.

"How can we have this dumb member?"

My eyes open widely after heard that.

"Yah!"

I was about to hit him on his head when he more faster by catching my wrist. Our eyes contacted when it's happen. We fall into the beautiful eyes of us. No one dare to look away.

"Did anyone told you that you had a beautiful eyes?"

Jay suddenly ask.

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

"Ehhhhhhh?"

"Yah! Don't get me wrong, tho!"

Jay then push me away after that, while me... Blush harder because of what he said just now. Did he thinks my eyes pretty just now? How can no one notice it before? Huhu. How sad.

But, how he said just now, it's really fluttering my heart. What does that mean? Did I falls for him?

Yah! Joy Kim! You will never can date with your own members tho! It's BREAK THE RULES! BUT I'M GOING BREAK THE RULES! HE SO HANDSOME THO, WHY NOT RIGHT?! JUST KIDDING! HAHAHA!

What should I do now? Should I leave him now?

"Jina..."

I snapped from my thoughts as he called me by my real name.

"Hmmm..."

I'm humming, replied him.

"Can you tell me, what's the thing that you like about Heeseung hyeong?"