Part 43 - Jealousy Jealousy

Jungwon pov

I am the one who woke up first and it's still early in the morning. I sat up from my lay after a long time zoning up looking at the bunk top. Then, I just remember about what happen last night.

Are they still sleeping at outside?

I look at Niki's bed. I guess, yes. I sighed before slowly get out from my bed. I stretch my arms and body a little bit before walk out to check for the two maknaes. Although Joy already left our group but living with us, she still our maknae because she is staying with us. As open the door, the first thing that I see is Niki and Joy were cuddling while sleeping on the floor. 

Are they being like that since last night? My jealousy start to grow inside me. I quickly walk towards them, and look down at they two who sleep too peacefully right now. I crossed my arms to my chest and look at Niki who snuggles his face to Joy's chest. 

How does it feel when you see your crush is sleeping with other man? It's hurt so much!

"Jungwon? You're awake."

I snapped when I heard a voice spoke and it is Joy who looks still drowsy right now. She brushed her eyes with her back hands then look at me.

"Isn't too early for you to wake up?"

She asked. Her voice, still in a sleepy tone. It melts me inside. Control it, Yang Jungwon.

"How does it feels to sleep when someone that you like was not in the room with me?"

I ask makes she look at me with confusedly. Then, after a few minutes, she finally got it.

"Do you miss me that much?"

She smirked after say that. I quickly look away as I can feel my cheeks are burning right now.

"And also jealous, because you more choose Niki to cuddle with you instead of me."

I said with jealousy. I look at her and she also looks at me. We are in the staring contest right now. Who is going to win?

"Well, it's not my fault after all."

She shrugged her shoulder before pull Niki more closer to her and play with his hair while Niki still fast asleep, which make me look at her with unbelievable. She literally do it in front of me?! How dares she?! Hmph! I then walk away to the kitchen to remove the feeling from me. She is getting my nerves.

...

Time skip

I walk out from the kitchen back just to see there are four people on the floor right now, included Niki and Joy. It is Jake hyeong and Sunoo  hyeong. Sunoo hyeong also cuddle with Joy from behind her and sleep as I can see Joy sleep too. Meanwhile, Jake hyeong just sleep, cuddling himself behind Sunoo. Poor Jake hyeong. And Niki... Still being cuddle by Joy. I rolled my eyes before walk to the sofa and sit over there looking at those three.

"Why don't you join them, Jungwon?"

I look up and see Sunghoon hyeong is also looking at them.

"There is no space for me to lay beside Joy."

I said while pouting. He nodded.

"Yeah. For me also no."

He said before leave me dumbfounded to the kitchen. Sunghoon hyeong is also jealous with this kind of thing. I think, I need to do something to remove this feelings again.

...

Joy pov

I open my eyes slowly. Niki is still sleeping. Then, I turn behind me. Sunoo too and also Jake. I think, this time for me to wake up. I slowly remove Sunoo's and Niki's arms from my waist to not make they wake up from their sleep. I sat up. Stretching my body and arms before look at the back just to see Jungwon who is now looking at me.

"What time is it now?"

I ask him. Instead of answering it, he rolled his eyes and continued watching his movie. I look at him with disgusted face. What's with that behavior?

I slowly stand up from my seat and again, I stretch my body for the second time. I bet it's already noon now because I can smell cooked from the kitchen. It must be Jay. I quickly walk inside the room to take my clothes and many important things for me to shower. Then, I walk to the bathroom. But before that, I see 3 oldest members in the kitchen, Sunghoon, Heeseung and Jay of course.

"Good morning, guys!"

I greet them before walk inside the bathroom.

...

Author pov

"Did she just say morning to us?"

Heeseung ask to Sunghoon and Jay as they look at each other.

"Yeah. Isn't noon already?"

Sunghoon ask him back.

"Yes. It is."

Jay replied. They three turn to the bathroom door before shook their head. She always like that. How can they like the girl that has weird personality like Joy? Just only they know why.

...

The boys now are watching at Joy who eating peacefully right now. She didn't notice about what happen on her surrounded, especially the boys stare.

Suddenly, Joy chokes her own food makes everyone on the table panick.

"Here, drink this."

Jake quickly gives her his glass of water and Joy drink it.

"Eyy, Joy ah. You should eating slowly."

Sunoo started to nag the girl as he hand wipe her mouth that wet because of the water that she drink

"It is will not happen if you guys didn't staring at me like that."

Joy said as she looks at the boys one by one. They all smile awkwardly after that.

"Sorry, noona."

Niki said. The others too.

"Accepted! When did you guys leave?"

She suddenly ask make the boys look at her frowned.

"To where?"

Jay ask as he frowned.

"To practice, of course."

"It's weekend, Joy."

Jungwon said. About what happen just now, he's already forgot.

"Oh yeah? Sorry. I thought it's already monday."

Joy smile awkwardly after that. The boys shook their head. Recently, Joy acted like a childish and weird person. They don't know why she's being like that. 

"Do you forgot to eat your medicine?"

Sunghoon ask her.

"Does it make sense?"

Joy ask him back.

"You are weird."

Heeseung interrupt after that.

"Glad to know that."

Joy said before continued eating her food again. The boys just shook their head again. This girl is really weird.

Why they even like her actually?