The Life Of The Quirkless

Third Person POV

The day after the family learned of their son's lack of a quirk, they took him and his sister to the playground so they could spend their day with their childhood friend katsuki bakugo who they reffer to as 'kachan'.

Izumi and Bakugo were playing on the swings while izuku was sitting in the sand box thinking about what he and his uncle talked about the day before.

When izuku told Aizawa about feeling sad for not being able to become a hero for his lack of power, his uncle gave him a long speech about how he didn't need any unique power to become a hero and that he could achieve that with only hard work.

Back to the playground, izumi informed bakugo about how her brother had no functional quirk and told him how mad she was that he was still trying to become a hero.

She didn't care what happened to her brother but what she was angry about was the boy trying to become a hero without a quirk while she was the one with a strong ability and the only one between the two that 'deserved' to be a hero.

Bakugo seemed to agree with the girl, he just like her, had a strong quirk so his other childhood friend not having a useful quirk made him 'useless' in his eyes.

The two came up with a plan to bully the kid until he gives up as a way to 'put him in his place'.

The bullying continued for many years with the 2 followed by the entire school bullying Izuku yet never once did they hear him saying that he was going to give up on his dream of becoming a hero.

The 2 alongside their puny 'sidekicks' abused and hurt the kid non-stop, some hurting him even more than his sister and friend in various inhuman ways.

Izuku's aunts and uncles also stopped visiting to make sure that they don't attract any of their enemies to the kids, something that toshinori and inko asked them for.

That didn't stop them from sending their nephew and niece some letters and gifts from time to time.

On Izuku's 5th birthday aizawa sent him a binding cloth/capture weapon similar to his after the kid complimented it. With the weapon was a letter where Aizawa told him that he's hoping that one day he'll teach him and aid him in becoming a great hero.

Izuku's parents slowly started distancing him away from them and started neglecting him. Toshinori did that the moment he learned about the kid's lack of a quirk while inko started doing that months later.

The kid was living between neglection in his house and bullying in his school and it seemed that no one around him was supportive of his dream. A part of him wanted to give up but what stopped him from giving up was his uncle shota.

His life wasn't the best in any way shape or form, when the kid was just 10 years his parents completely stopped caring for the kid even forgetting to give him any money or provide him with food which lead to the kid starting to work in able to get money.

He had some small jobs such as babysitting and helping in cleaning other people's houses to get the money he needs to survive.

That also seemed to help in the kid's growth as his body was becoming more buff everyday with how much he worked. Even with all that work and stress the kid didn't fall behind in his school getting the highest marks even if it meant his sister and childhood friend both beating him up for it.

He noticed that all the gifts that his uncles and aunt used to send him were given only to Izumi which saddened him thinking that his beloved uncles and aunt also had forgotten about him.

He never gave up tho. He was going to fight the entire world if it meant that he was going to achieve his dream of becoming a hero that everyone looked up to.

He continued suffering until he was 15 when he and the duo were about to graduate middle school.

His teacher told the entire class about him applying to UA the most known hero school and the hardest for anyone to be accepted to.

When they heard that, Izumi and bakugo ended up beating the kid for hours straight to teach him a lesson but what truly broke him was both of them telling him to 'take a swan dive from the roof of a building and pray to be born with a better quirk in his next life'.

Ignoring them the kid left the school and started waking to his home thinking about what his sister and 'friend' said.

On his way the kid was attacked by a villain who suffocated him for many minutes only to end up saved by his father 'All Might' whom he really didn't even know was his father.

After saving him izuku followed the hero going as far as jumping on him while he jumpef away from the scene.

After landing on a roof, all might had a chat with the kid about hero work but when the kid asked him if he was able to become a hero without a quirk.

All might rejected his child telling him that becoming a hero without a quirk will end up taking the kid's life away.

He then left the roof with the monster captured and contained in a bottle to give him to the police station.

Izuku was left behind on the rooftop completely shattered.

Chapter done!

What do you guys think?

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Also tell me what ship you guys would like.

Thank youuu <3