Race

Third Person POV

Izuku reached the train station and stopped flying as he started looking around for his classmates.

He looked for them for about 10 minutes but couldn't find anyone. He even tried to call them but none of them answered.

He the called Aizawa to question him as to why no one was there even though it was 10 minutes past the hour they were supposed to be there.

"Hey Uncle Shota why is no one in the train station? They should've been here 10 minutes ago and none of them is answering their phones." asked izuku.

"Izuku, we told you that you should come back to the school yourselves 2 weeks ago before you entered the train. Were you not listening?" answered aizawa.

"Oh um the connection is bad see you later uncle." Said izuku before hanging up.

'I forgot about that.' He whined to himself.

'Couldn't any of you remind me of that?' He said to the people in his mindscape.

'It's your job to remember, not ours.' Answered Sasuke.

Izuku sighed before focusing his Chakra and teleporting to a mark that he had beside class 1A.

He was about to open the door and enter until he heard the name 'Stain'. He listened to what his class were saying and not much to his shock they were talking about the hero killer and his fight with Izuku.

He sighed before opening the door and entering, immediately all eyes were on him.

The class fell into chaos as they all ran towards him to question him about the hero killer and the nomus he fought.

Izuku asked them to sit in their places and stay calm then sat down and explained the entire situation.

Bakugo and Izumi glared at him together and then the blonde haired started talking.

"Listen here stupid Deku. Just because you fought some weekling and beat him doesn't mean that you're a good hero. You're still the same pathetic useless Deku you were before." Spat Bakugo.

Izuku looked towards his way and grinned.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Bakugo." He said.

Izumi made a 'Tch' sound while she and Bakugo felt their blood boiling.

The class were waiting for their class to start until they heard Allmight calling them to ground gamma.

The class got into their hero costumes and went to said ground where allmight was waiting for them.

"Welcome to our lessons. Today is hero basuc training, we haven't seen you in a while. Today we'll be conducting a race where you should apply everything that you've learned from your internships with your heroes of choice." Explained Allmight with his usual high tone.

The class awwed in excitement ready to show everyone how far they have come.

"You're about to step into filed gamma which is an area full of factories that form a labyrinth. You'll be competing in groups of 5. Each person starts from a different location from the outskirts of the field. I'll send a distress signal and you'll try to rescue me. The first person to catch me wins." Explained the pro.

The entire class nodded in understanding and Allmight distributed the teams where Izuku was on the same group with Ojiro, Iida, Mina and Sero.

They all took the respective positions and the class started betting who was the one that would win with most of them choosing Iida and a few betting On izuku.

"And now that everyone is ready, BEGIN."Said allmight said while giving the signal.

The 4 students competing against Izuku immediately used their quirks to start the race and find the hero.

Izuku smirked a little before before floating in the air and using his Chakra to enhance his speed.

He rushed in the air causing small shockwaves that pushed back Mina and Seto that were standing behind him.

He sensed Allmight's life force in seconds and flew their catching him in less than a minute.

The entire class had their jaws to the ground while their eyes were wide open.

'Since when can he fly?' Was the question that they all were wondering.

"AAND WE HAVE A WINNER." Said Allmight while questioning the teen's flight, internally.

Izuku smiled a little while Allmight told his classmates that he noticed a great improvement in them, the teen then went to his other classmates where everyone's eyes were on him.

"That was amazing deku-kun. Since when can you fly?" Said Ururaka.

"I just recently learned that it was an extension of my quirk while I was meditating which is why I decided to choose Hawks's agency." Answered Izuku.

He entire class looked at him with understanding while his ex best friend and sister were once again boiling with anger and jealousy.

After the entire class had their turns they went to the changing rooms where they all took off their hero costumes and got back into their uniforms.

They were discussing the training they had when Mineta called Izuku.

"Hey Izuku look it's the jackpot. It's a hole between ours and the girls locker room. The previous generation has blessed us." Said Mineta.

Iida was about to stop him from peeking into the room when Izuku punched him right into a wall, shattering it.

"Girls, I'll tell Mr Nezu about the hole. I need to tell him about something else anyways." Said Izuku.

Everyone else felt the anger he was showing so they didn't say anything and stayed silent.

Izuku teleported to nezu's office and to his luck Midnight and Aizawa were also there. He smiled at them before looking at nezu and talking.

"Mineta has been causing alot of perverted actions, he tried to peek into the girl's locker room today but I ended up stopping. I believe you'll deal with it right?" said Izuku.

"Yeah Izuku, don't worry about him ill deal with him I already have a plan in mind." Answered Nezu with a smile that made the rest shiver.

"Thank you, excuse me now I'm going back to class." said izuku.

Nezu nodded before Izuku teleported back next to his classmates using one of the marks he placed on them.

They all looked at him without questioning him.

Izuku looked back at them and gave a grin making the rest sweat drop.

'What in the world is this sudden switch.' They thought to themselves.

Chapter done

Sorry if there are any mistakes

Love yall <3