Kota

Third Person POV.

Class 1A were given their lunch and Shota helped the pussycats by giving them vegetables. Meanwhile Izuku wanted to talk to the kid but the younger one didn't seen of any interest.

The boys were then taken to a hot spring where they all sat in silence until Izuku heard Mineta climbing the wall trying to reach the girls' part of the hot spring.

Luckily Kota, who was standing up the wall, pushed him off but the kid also lost his balance as he also fell.

Izuku immediately caught him but the kid seemed to have passed out so he took him to the pussycats and one of them put him on a coach to help him calm down.

"I asked Kota to stay up there to keep watch since Aizawa told me that one of the students is girls obsessed. Thank you for saving him." Said Mandalay.

Izuku only nodded as he looked at the kid with worry.

"Kota doesn't seem to like heroes much, that's really new to hear everyone around me dreams of becoming a hero yet he seems to hate them even though he's a kid and doesn't show any evil or sinister presence to say that he's controlled or manipulated." Said Izuku.

"You're really observant, Kota acts like this because he didn't get to experience a normal childhood." Added Mandalay.

When izuku asked her what happened to the kid, pixie Bob opened the door while talking.

"It was Kota's parents, Mandalays cousins that is, they were heroes that passed away 2 years ago while saving a civilian. That incident left him devastated  while everyone considered their death noble, Kota considered his parents as traitors who had left him behind. He doesn't seem to like us either and probably thinks that he's stuck here since he has nowhere else to go. That's why he doesn't like heroes, after all if his parents hadn't been heroes they wouldn't have passed away." Said Pixie Bob.

Izuku was stunned by that entire statement but he nodded in understanding.

The next day Aizawa waked them up before dawn and started their training.

He informed them that the camp was for them to go past their limits and show how far they've come since the beginning of the year.

"And you Izuku Yagi, you're not allowed to help anyone. Go train away from here so that everyone learns to rely on themselves instead of relying on you." Ordered aizawa.

The class wanted to argue but Aizawa glared at them with his quirk activated making them close their mouths.

Izuku nodded before jumping away to start his own training.

Class 1B arrived and went next to class 1As training ground and saw them training.

The Pussycats (the entire team) consisting of Mandalay, Pixie-Bob, Ragdoll, and Tiger arrived and introduced themselves and their Quirks to Class 1-B.

Tiger asked any student with simple power augmenting Quirks to go to him. Izumi was seen stretching and Tiger asked her to attack him, Izumi used 5% Detroit Smash but Tiger was able to dodge Izumi's move effortlessly.

Tiger retaliated by punching Izuku and noted that her muscle fibers had not yet teared. Aizawa explaineed to Class 1-B that the Pussycats have large area-of-effect Quirks that can help and train dozens of students all at once, saying that it is the best way of advancing everyone's Quirks in a short span of time.

Tiger encouraged Izumi to push her Quirk to the limit, Izumi got up and understood that it was up to her now to discipline and train her body in order to use more of One For All's power to defeat her brother.

Behind a tree Kota was watching everyone unaware of the presence behind him until Izuku tap his shoulder.

"Hey Kota, you seem pretty interested in this training. Would you like to come train with me?" Asked Izuku with a smile.

The kid only glared at him before running away not giving him any answer.

Later that day, Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll provided Class 1-A food materials and told them that they must make their own food from then on.

Iida saw that as survival skill training and motivated his class to start making curry. Class 1-A began making their own curry, but Izuku was nowhere to be found.

After finishing their cooking, Class 1-A decided to eat their curry. Watching from afar, Kota noted that their training is a waste of time and left. Izuku, who was meditating in the forest unsure of what to train with, noticed Kota who was running away.

'Yo Izuku I finally found what you should train with, learn the chidori.' Said sarad in his mind.

'Why would he need that? He has the rasengan and it's stronger.' Said Boruto.

'Yeah it's stronger but the chidori has so many variants and it has a bunch of variants that would help him. Izuku himself said that he has no strong lightning jutsu and the chidori is a very strong lightning jutsu.' Answered Sasuke.

'Oh yeah and he has the Sharingan at 3 tomoe so he doesn't need to worry about the chidori's drawbacks.' Added Naruto.

Izuku listened carefully until he heard one of the Pussycats calling Kota for dinner but from what he remembered the kid ran away a few minutes ago.

Izuku went to the Pussycats' cabin and took a plate of food, he then tracked Kota's life force down and went its way.

Kota was sitting alone on a cliff and he was obviously hungry as his stomach was rumbling.

Suddenly, Izuku approached Kota with a bowl of curry, surprising the kid.

"How did you find this place?!" Asked Kota.

"I traced down your presence, here take this plate I'm guessing you didn't hear your cousin calling you." Said Izuku, handing him the plate.

"I'm fine I don't want this food, get lost I don't want to hang with some wanna be hero that's spending his entire life pointlessly just to show off." Said Kota.

"You're still a kid and you need these nutrients but that's besides the point. Your parents were the Water Hoses right? I heard about what happened to them and I've seen them before, you greatly resemble both of them, Kota." Mentioned Izuku.

"Mandalay told you right?! Everyone here is crazy calling each other villains and heroes and focusing on their quirks just to show off. If my parents didn't want to show off like them they'd still be here. Idiots." Spoke out Kota.

'So he hated not only heroes but also quirks and this stupid society.' Thought Izuku.

"You know, Ive dreamt of becoming a hero since I was kid but I was deemed quirkless and that lead to me being abused and neglected yet that never stopped me. I never wanted to show off, I wanted to help all the people that are in need of help. I just recently got my quirk and while it helped me I still don't rely on my quirk only. I'm a hero for the world not for my quirk. I'll keep the Cury here I hope you think about what I said, I have training to do." Said izuku.

He put the plate down and walked away leaving Kota to his thoughts.

Chapter done.

Sorry if there are any mistakes

Love yall.