Kid

Third Person POV

The following day, Izuku immediately woke up and headed towards Sir Nighteye's agency.

Hawks did go with him just in case he'd be of any use. Just as they arrived and opened the door, they saw the pro hero with his 2 sidekicks sitting.

"Hello, Sir-nighteye." Izuku spoke as he shook hand with the pro hero.

He then high-fived the other 2 and was dragged away by Mirio, who was explaining his rank in UA as one of the big 3 while the other sidekick Bubblegirl also explained why she was in the agency.

"So, accompanying your boyfriend ?" Asked Nighteye.

Hawks froze slightly before raising an eyebrow at the other hero.

"I saw a quick glance of his future. You two kiss, so it's not that hard to determine that you're dating." Explained the future seeing hero.

"Uhuh, well, let's not expose and distribute the news. It's something between us two." Hawks threatened slightly as he stared at Izuku as the new hero created a rasenshuriken, making the 2 sidekicks stare in awe.

"Don't worry, it's not my place to out you two." Mirai answered as he headed towards the teens.

Hawks followed in suit, and the 2 heroes sat down with the other 3 as Nighteye explained everything.

"We plan on investigating a criminal organisation called the Shie Hassaikai, lead by Kai Chisaki, known as Overhaul. We know that he recently came into contact with the League of Villains but can't prove he's been involved in anything criminal." Nighteye ranted.

"Well, how about I go with Deku to investigate so that your sidekick isn't forced into any danger ?" Hawks asked as he stood behind Izuku, resting a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"No, it would be better if we don't involve top pro heroes in this. Not to mention, it would be more experience for both of us. If the situation does call for it, we'll inform you, dumb-chicken." Izuku ranted as he ruffled the hero's hair.

"Fine, I'll see myself out if that's the case." Hawks replied as he hid back a smirk.

Hawks did leave after he said a quick goodbye to the other 3, Izuku also excused himself and followed the winged hero.

"Sorry for that, Big Bird. I'll make sure to keep you updated. I feel like there's a lot that's going to happen." Izuku spoke as he hugged the hero.

"Yeah 'keep me updated,' like with Stain. Anyway, if you get hurt and you don't tell me, I'm gonna kill you." Hawks mumbled back.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Also, you know that I didn't tell you about Stain onkg because I wasn't a legal hero yet." Izuku defended himself before breaking the hug.

Hawks rolled his eyes and gave the boy a kiss before nodding and leaving. Izuku also headed back as he and Mirio started their patrol.

"You and Hawks seem very close. Was he your idol before you graduated? Also, how is it like being the youngest graduated pro hero? And by the way, what's your quirk?" Mirio barraged.

Izuku smiled slightly before answering. "I had and still have a lot of idols. He definitely is one of them. Also, it feels weird, I'm still not used to the attention and fame I suddenly gained. Oh, and-" Izuku's rant was cut short as a group of people rushed towards the two to take pictures and speak to the young hero.

"Why are you so mysterious when it comes to your powers, and what actually is your quirk?" One guy asked.

"My powers' limits are barely known to me. I don't speak much about it in case any villain tries to take advantage of it. To name it, my quirk is Life Force Manipulating." Izuku replied as he took a few pictures with the other people.

"Why are you so close to Hawks?" Another girl asked.

Izuku froze before looking at the girl. "As much as I would love to answer everything, I have work to do. Hawks and I became really close friends after he trained me, which is why I hold him so dearly to myself." Answered Izuku.

He and Mirio then rushed away to continue their work.

"Aww, just a friend? I feel attacked and frienzdoned." A sound in his earpiece spoke.

"They had that live? Ugh whateve- Hawks, there's a weird sensation here. I believe we're near Overhaul. Don't move until I tell you, tho." Izuku spoke back as he sensed a presence near them.

The 2 kept walking, without a question to not inform the villain of their presence, until a small girl smashed into Izuku's leg and fell to the ground immediately after.

"Ob hey there... kid." The hero spoke as he fell to his knees to help her.

She had messy and unkempt off-white hair, which was parted in the middle of her forehead, almost reaching down to her waist. She also has very wide, innocent-looking eyes, which were bright red in colour. Poking out from the right side of her forehead was a small, brown horn.

The moment he raised his arm, the girl flinched, confusing him slightly.

He held her in his arms and immediately noticed how light she was. He also immediately took notice into the girl's arms and legs that were covered in bandages and the dirt that took over her tan brown dress.

Before he could ask, he felt the presence near him and heard a man's voice.

"Oh, Eri, don't block the hero's work! Come on, let's go home." The man said as he stepped out the dark.

Izuku looked up at him, and, not much to his shock, it was Kai himself.

"I'm sorry, hero Deku. This is my daughter, Eri. She is really out of control. She always runs away just because she wants to. Come on, Eri, let's go home." Overhaul spoke.

Izuku felt the girl freeze and start shaking as she mumbled a 'help' in his ear.

He activated his Sharingan and immediately put the girl in a genjutsu where he went through all her memories in the span of a second.

Once done, his 3 tomoe slowly started spinning, and his eyes turned purple with 6 tomoes inside them.

"Your 'daughter' seems like she doesn't want to leave. She's shaken." Izuku spoke as he started panting.

"Oh don't worry she might he just cold, come on Eri, come to me or else you know what will happen." Kai spoke with a smile as he took off his glove.

Once she saw that, she jumped from Izuku's arms and rushed towards the man.

"Good girl. Now excuse me, Deku." Spoke the villain as he left.

Izuku was about to follow him when Sasuke ordered him to stop.

'You're barely on 5% of your personal chakra, and knowing you, you won't use any of the chakra fruit chakra. Wait until your chakra is restored. He's definitely strong.' Toneri spoke.

A sigh escaped the hero's mouth before he nodded and turned to look at Mirio.

"We have him. And I know where we should look."