A Festival ?

Third Person POV

The day after izuku woke up he went to his classroom and was immediately attacked by a hug from his entire classroom.

He was told of everything that happened while he was passed out including that the public was informed about the attack that happened at usj.

During that time  some of the teachers of UA were having a meeting about the usj attack and the nomu that the villains might have more of.

Izuku also saw a video that showed some seen of them fighting which worried him.

'I don't want the public seeing those. I stabbed a villain in her shoulder, they might be scared of me now.' he thought to himself.

Once aizawa was near the class izuku asked everyone to calm down and not to his surprise the entire class except Izumi and bakugo listened to him.

Aizawa walked into the classroom and he saw izuku who shot a smile in his direction which forced aizawa to hold back his own smile.

"Listen brats, our fight isn't over." spoke aizawa.

The entire class tensed up thinking that they had to fight more villains until aizawa continued.

"The UA sports festival is about to start." he informed.

'Why would he scare us like that!?' thought most of the class to themselves.

"Sir is it a good idea to have the sports festival so soon after the villains attacked the school and our classroom?" asked a purple haired girl called kyoka jirou.

"Yes, in fact it's the best time to do this." answered izuku instead of his uncle.

"Why is that, izuku?" asked tsu.

"Having the sports festival now will show the public that the school has handled the threat and that the public is safe." answered izuku.

"What he said. also security is beefed up during the festival this year so there's nothing to worry about. This event is a great opportunity for all the students of UA. We can't cancel it for some villains. It's one of the most watched events in the world." Aizawa spoke.

"It'll also be a great opportunity since alot of pro heroes will be watching and analyzing us so we could end up having the chance to work as their sidekicks in their agencies." said Momo.

"Exactly, this is an event that will help us gain experience which is why it matters if we want to go pro." added Izuku.

"Stop interrupting me you two even if you're correct. But yes what they said is true so don't slack in training all of you. Class is dismissed." Spoke aizawa.

Once the teacher left the classroom, the students started talking together about the festival. Izuku didn't want to engage in any conversation even though his close group of friends were surrounding him.

He heard ururaka shouting in excitement but he didn't say anything. Instead he entered his mind scape to talk to his family.

"What kind of training should I be doing? The rest of the students are definitely planning to work really hard." said izuku.

"Izuku you have been training harder than everyone else for months if not years. Give yourself a break. It's not like anyone in the school has anything to compete with you." answered boruto while holding the teen and putting him on his shoulders.

"Boruto?! I'm 16 put me down. Also some students are really powerful you never know maybe they'd end up beating me." whined izuku.

"Boruto." said naruto which made the younger blonde gulp in fear.

"Don't put him down." said natuto while sticking his tongue out.

"RUDE." shouted izuku while Boruto and the rest giggled.

"You can always work on more jutsus. The rasengan could be very useful in fighting." said kawaki.

"But I already can make a rasengan. " said izuku.

"Yeah you can make it, but it's not strong enough work on controlling it and adding more Chakra to it. During that time you can use your shadow clones and learn some more elemental jutsus as you barely know any." said sasuke.

Izuku sighed and nodded. He then smacked boruto's head and left his mind scape before the blonde can do anything.

"Well deserved." said sarada

Back in the real world izuku started walking with his friends into the cafeteria.

Passing by, he heard Izumi and his father and mother talking about one for all which made him sigh and continue walking.

'Ignore everything about them zuku. You don't need his stupid quirk.' said sakura in his mind.

Izuku smiled as he continued walking. He jumped on Iida's back.

"Oh dear Iida, your best friend here is tired. Would you mind taking him onto the cafeteria." asked izuku in a fake deep voice.

"Oh of course fellow classmate, what are friends for." said iida with the same fake voice.

The rest of the group burst into laughter while they were walking into the cafeteria.

They got their food and sat down together to discuss the sports festival. Izuku then mentioned that they aren't allowed to use their costumes during the festival instead they would be wearing the school's sports uniform.

That statement made momo smile a little which didn't go unnoticed by izuku. He sighed in sadness knowing that his friend had to fight with a uniform that was so revealing it made her uncomfortable.

They changed the topic to not make anyone more uncomfortable. After the break ended they went back to their class.

A few moments passed by and izuku heard a crowd beside the classroom. He opened the door and found a bunch of students standing outside.

The class freaked out about who they were until izuku calmed them down.

"Calm down guys they are just here to check out the class that 'Survived the villains attack' just settle back in your places." said izuku.

The entire class did as told which made the students outside start mumbling and talking crap

"Well they definitely listen to him like some little dogs." said a student from class 1B with silver hair.

That statement made izuku's blood boil. He went towards the students and activated his sharingan which made most of them gulp in fear.

He focused the Chakra in his hand as the tips of his finger started glowing a red color.

He smashed the wall next to the boys head shattering it completely.

"Leave before I shatter your bones just like this wall." he threatened.

The students did as he said and ran away while he sighed and went back to his seat.

"Thank you for that izuku-kun" said iida.

"No need to, they're annoying." replied izuku.

The rest of the class were either laughing or complaining that the other classes might target them after that.

Chapter done.

Tell me what yall think.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Love yall <3