Dad

Third Person POV

Allmight was stuck in his place for a few moments before he snapped out of his trance and rushed towards Izuku to punch him.

'Ok my offense is enhanced in this mode but my defence isn't the best I should try to dodge all of his attacks.' Thought Izuku to himself.

Allmight's punch was less than an inch away from izuku's face when the latter teleported to a kunai which he threw away the moment he saw Allmight moving.

Allmight glared at him and went to punch him again causing another Shockwave which destroyed the houses behind Izuku.

Izuku jumped in the air and kicked Allmight, the latter used his hands to block it but he was still pushed back and hurt a little.

"We should stop this training right now! They're just fighting at this point, Deku isn't following what he should be doing in the first place." Said Magneta.

Nezu didn't even glance her way, instead he focused more on the fight between the father and son.

Allmight was getting fed up, he ran towards Izuku with a 100% of one for all and tried to punch him.

Izuku wasn't fast enough to do anything so he instead also focused his Chakra in his fist and punched him back.

The strength of the 2 punches caused a Shockwave which completely erased all of the building in the radius of about 20 meters.

Allmight and Izuku were each pushing each other back and forth with their punch but Izuku used more of his stored chakra and pushed back Allmight causing him to pass through 7 buildings that shattered and fell down in peaces.

Izuku then teleported next to him using flying raijin and smirked.

He raised his hand and a rasengan appeared in his hand, he didn't use it tho instead he channeled more Chakra to it giving it a darker color.

He then smashed it right at Allmight which shattered the ground around him and caused him more pain than when Izuku kicked him from the sky.

Izuku then threw a number of smoke bombs blocking the sight of everyone else seeing them.

All the other could see were the shockwaves and colors of the two's techniques and powers.

Inside the smoke, Izuku and Allmight were throwing punches at each other while Allmight was getting more and more frustrated as his son was dodging all his attacks while still attacking him.

Allmight caught Izuku of guard after accidentally attacking his blind spot but once Izuku sensed him, Allmight noticed that he had punched a black shield instead of the hero.

'Oh I didn't want to use any truth seeking orbs yet, its too cool to use on him.' whined Izuku to the people in his mind.

They didn't even answer him as they were too busy being intrigued by the fight.

Izuku then used the same shield and turned it to a flying dark ball.

"This is one of my favorite abilities, tell me what you think about it, Dad." asked Uzuku with a smirk.

Allmight froze when he heard the last word that izuku said.

'Dad? When did he find out about my identity?' he questioned himself.

"I can read your mind with my Byakugan dad and my eyes are a more enhanced version of the Byakugan so I can still read it stop questioning yourself." Said Uzuku.

Allmight didn't understand any word that his son uttered, he was still frozen in his place which izuku took as an opportunity to pit him down.

Using his tenseigan Chakra mode izuku summoned a number of truth seeking orbs and used them to bind allmight to a wall.

He used 2 on each arm, 2 on each leg, 1 on his neck and 4 surrounding his torso.

Allmight tried to break free from the Truth seeking orbs but couldn't do it as Izuku kept hardening them.

Everyone watching saw a leg leaving the smoke screen and they all wondered who was the one stepping out.

"Oh Allmight already defeated him. Good thing that Deku definitely learnt a lesson now." Said Izumi.

She alongside everyone else stared at the screen as they watched Izuku stepping out of the smoke and heading to the exit rendering him the winner.

Everyone watching rushed towards the exit where they saw Izuku getting out of his Chakra mode and getting his original hero costume back in an instant.

"Where is allmight, what happened to him ?!" Questioned Magneta.

"Why don't you check for yourself?" said izuku as blew a huge wind wave from his mouth which blew away the smoke surrounding Allmight.

The heroes and students went to check him and what they saw made them all froze.

Allmight right Infront of them stuck to a wall trying to free himself but for no use.

Izuku raised his hand and clutched his fist causing the balls to tighten making the hero slightly scream.

"Oops wrong move." He said with a smile.

He then opened his hand and the balls went back to their original shape before completely dissapearing.

Everyone looked at the teen with fear after seeing what he had done to the symbol of peace himself.

Bakugo rushed at him with fury, anger and visible jealousy.

"When will you stop acting so strong DEKU!" Shouted bakugo as he tried to blast him.

Izuku dodged the blast and chopped Bakugo's neck knocking him out.

He then looked at Allmight who was still looking at him with confusion and fear.

"Well uhm Uzuku is the winner in this fight." Said Mic, trying to easen the atmosphere.

Everyone looked at him and he gulped before shutting up.

"Good job deku-kun that was uhm amazing." Said Ururaka.

"Thanks I've been training for this mode since last week." Said Izuku

"Only since last week?!" Questioned Endavour which izuku nodded to.

'This is so bad, at this point shoto would never become the number one with this...thing's power.' Said Endavour to his self.

"I can read minds while my tenseigan or byakugan is activated and I still have it activated, Endavour." said Izuku.

Endavour was taken back but that while the rest looked at the two with confusion.

"So...who wants to go to the mall?" asked Izuku with a grin.

Chapter done.

Sorry if there are any mistakes

Love yall <3