Yo Shindou

Third Person POV

The remaining days of training came and went with Izuku training and mastering everything he needed while his classmates worked on their personal quirks.

It was finally the day of the Provisional Hero License Exam and Class 1-A arrived at the exam site, Tokoba National Stadiam.

Most of Class 1-A were nervous, but Aizawa encouraged them to do their best so that they can pass this exam and further their goal in becoming heroes.

Class 1-A huddled together to speak, suddenly, a student with dark black hair interruedts their huddle, causing another student to tell him that it is rude to interrupt other people's huddles.

Inasa expresses his apology to Class 1-A with vigor and bowed to them while smashing his head into the ground and bleeding, much to some of Class 1-A's shock

Izuku rushed towards him and held his head and bright green chakra appear around his hand.

He healed the students head in a matter of seconds shocking the latter.

"Thank you Izuku-San" said the boy.

"Your welcome Mr. Shiketsu High School student... How do you know my name?"asked izuku.

" h the name is Inasa Yoarashi also are you kidding you're Deku one of the most known people in our entire country right now how would I not know you. You fought in the usj attack, won the UA festival, fought Stain and saved alot of people and was trained by the pro hero Hawks. I'm biggest fan of you and your school and I'm extremely honored to be able to compete against you! " screamed the guy.

"Oh then I'm glad to meet you Inasa-kun I hope we have a fight and may the winner achieve his victory fair and square." Said izuku.

He stuck his hand out and the guy shook it with too much joy and enthusiasm before excusing himself and going back to his classmates.

As the other students of Shiketsu High and Inasa left, Shota told Class 1-A that the energetic student's name is Inasa Yoarashi and stated that he is a powerful contender; at U.A.'s entrance exam, the same year Class 1-A took it, Inasa received the second top score after izuku and passed. However, despite receiving the top score, Inasa declined his admission offer.

Izuku was surprised with Inasa's prowess and thought that he might be a great match and rival for him.

Sero was confused as to why Inasa would refuse enrollment into U.A. even though he admired the school. Shota replied that while Inasa can be awkward, his strength is great and warned Class 1-A to be careful.

Suddenly, a female teacher approached Aizawa and stated that it had been a long time since they have seen each other, although Aizawa was indifferent, the female began joking around with Shota while the Erasing Hero was unamused by her sense of humor.

Izuku immediately recognized the teacher as the 'Smile Hero' Ms. Joke.

Tsuyu commented on Shota's and Ms. Joke's closeness, causing Ms. Joke to reply that their workplaces were close to each other and helped each other whenever they had trouble, which is why she and Shota know each other very well. However, Shota denied the part about them being lovers.

Then, Ms. Joke revealed that she js a teacher from Ketsubutsu Academy High School and she teaches Class 2.

Said class came towards class 1-A and a guy with dark black hair and similar eyes immediately rushed towards Izuku holding his hands.

"Hello I'm Shindo, I heard UA has had alot of trouble this year, it must have been tough for you but still you guys are aiming to become pro heroes it's wonderful. You're Izuku Yagi, hero name deku I've seen everything you're in, you truly are going to be the greatest hero of our time. I really like how you know exactly how and when to use your quirk and also how you can analyze stuff quickly from what I've seen." Rambled the guy.

"Hey shindo-kun, nice to meet you. I'm glad you think so highly of me I hope I get to see what you also are capable of!" Said Izuku matching the guys enthusiasm.

Everyone of Class 1A was looking at izuku with either pride seeing their classmate being recognized or with jealousy as he was the center of attention of all the other schools and students.

"Enough talking and waiting time. Get into your hero costumes and head into orientation." Ordered Shota.

"Oh see you later shindou-kun I hope you put up a good fight." Said Izuku while following his classmates that walked after Aizawa.

Inside Takoba National Stadium, Yokumiru Mera of the Hero Public Safety Commission, a sleep-deprived man, introduced himself and that he'd be the one explaining the Provisional Hero License Exam.

Yokumiru told the 1540 examinees that only 100 of them would participate in the actual Provisional Hero License Exam, much to their frustration.

Yokumiru informed them that they would first compete in the First Exam to determine the 100 examinees that would compete in the Provisional Hero License Exam. The objective of the First Exam was to test the examinees' speed which is required in Heroics.

Yokumiru explained the preliminary round; every examinee would take three targets and paste them somewhere on their bodies where others can see, except their feet and armpits.

Each examinee would be given six balls which would be used to hit the targets; the target would light up when it is hit by a ball and once the third target is lit up, that examinee is considered as lost and disqualified.

Whoever lights up the third target would be considered as the person who took down the other person and that they needed to take down two people.

Yokumiru told the examinees that they would give them the targets and the balls a minute after the preliminary round  begins.

The place the examinees were in opened up and revealed that they were inside Takoba National Stadium surrounded by a huge varied terrain.

Izuku ordered everyone to stick together but most of them didn't listen and decided to go on their own.

Seeing their classmates doing that, the rest followed suit leaving Izuku alone.

"You all are dumb as hell, our quirks are known to the public." Said izuku to himself.

Chapter done

Sorry if there are any mistakes

Love yall <3