Come On

Third Person POV

All of the students and the pro heroes were standing in silence which confused izuku.

He was about to question what was wrong when he saw 3 beings flying their way.

The 3 people reached the ground and the students' eyes were widened.

Infront of them stood the number 2 hero Endavour, the number 3 hero Hawks and the number 4 hero Magneta.

"We apologize for coming late, a number of nomus were once again let loose throughout the city and we had to deal with it." Said Endavour.

"Are we too late? Is there any battle now?" asked Magneta.

"Unfortunately for you, most of the battles are done we have only one student left. Izuku Yagi." Answered Nezu.

Izuku saw as Gawk's eyes glowed with happiness once he heard his name which also made him smile.

The 3 heroes looked at Izuku who raised his hand and waved at them trying to not seem weird Infront of Hawks.

"You still haven't told me who I'm fighting, nor who my teammate is going to be." said naruto while looking at aizawa.

"Izuku from what we've seen since the beginning of the year, you're very strong which is why you'll be fighting a hero of your choice on your own." Exclaimed Aizawa.

Everyone, except the heroes that were originally standing in the arena, looked at the erasure hero with widened eyes and opened Jaws.

Izuku on the other hand smirked and held back a a sigh as he looked around him until his eyes met with Allmight's.

"What do you say Allmight, ready for a second fight?" Questioned the teen.

Everyone gave an 'Are you crazy?!' expression including the number one hero himself.

"Izu-bro did you fry your brain? Why would you choose to fight the number one hero? He's too strong!" Asked Kirishima

"I have many reasons, Kiri-kun." Answered Izuku.

He then turned around and looked at Allmight once again.

"What do you say Allmight? Come on I'm waiting." Spoke Izuku.

"And you won't wait long, young Yagi, I accept to fight you." Shot back Allmight

Izuku smiled before jumping down to the field and Allmight followed him. Mic then immediately started the fight while the 2 were standing Infront of each other.

Allmight expected Izuku to stay on the defensive part just like Izumi and Bakugo which is why he wasn't fast enough to notice Izuku teleporting next to him and kicking him with a Chakra infused kick.

The number one hero was kicked all the way back to a building shattering the wall he hit.

"Well I didn't see that coming." He said to himself.

He then stood up and shrugged it off, he started looking around but couldn't find his son anywhere.

Izuku then appeared behind him and was about to kick him again but the hero punched him making him poof.

'Wait what?!' He was confused for a second before getting another kick straight to the face.

"You have seen Izumi fall for this 2 times yet you still fell for it huh, number one?" Mocked Izuku.

Back with the heroes in training and the pro heroes around them, the students were holding back their laughter after seeing how Allmight was humiliated and insulted by their classmate.

The pro heroes on the other hand were unsure whether they should be proud that a future hero was strong enough to do that with the symbol of peace or feel terrified by it.

Izuku saw Allmight standing, with anger now in his eyes, which made him smirk.

Allmight jumped in the air causing a Shockwave that destroyed the entire street Infront if him.

Izuku on the other hand teleported beside Allmight but the latter saw him and punched him away straight to a wall shattering it completely.

Izuku stood up and saw his body healing so he didn't worry about it. He started flying and his father jumped after him to catch him.

"Hah, see he's trying to run away he knows that he can't stand a chance against Allmight, unlike me of course." Said Vakugo.

"No, did no one know what he's doing?!" wondered Hawks.

Everyone except Nezu, who was smirking with mischief in his eyes, looked at Hawks with confusion which made the latter sigh.

"Allmight has no form of flight so he has a disadvantage in the air, Deku is using that as an opportunity." explained Hawks.

And just like he said Izuku created 3 clones and allmight was about to punch them away but the 2 were faster than he thought, the Izukus each punched him with a Chakra punch causing him to fall to the ground shattering most of the street.

Izuku continued his attack when he jumped on top of allmight with a Chakra enhanced kick causing the latter to spit out a good amount of blood.

Allmight, getting mad about the teen playying around with him, took off his weightened bracelets which all the heroes were wearing to help them hold back against the teens.

He glared at Uzuku and saw the other smirk.

"What's wrong Allmight? Getting mad? I still haven't showed you the mode I was saving up to show you. How about we continue this little fight." Said Izuku.

Everyone was confused as to what Izuku meant but the latter only chuckled before opening his eyes. His eyes weren't their usual green clout instead they were baby blue with a white flower surrounding a slightly darker blue pupil.

 His eyes weren't their usual green clout instead they were baby blue with a white flower surrounding a slightly darker blue pupil

(It looks like this.)

Allmight stepped back unaware what happened to his son's eyes but Izuku only smiled at him.

Chakra was then distributed to his entire body and hero costume.

His constume gained a cyan coloured Chakra shroud in place of the previously black parts while the magatama and sun/moon previously white parts were turned black, dark markings surrounded his eyebrows and lower eyelids, and a single chakra horn extended from his forehead. The shroud was radiating flickering flames of Chakra.

Everyone looked at him with all shock, interest and fear.

"Come at me, Allmight."

Chapter done

Sorry if there are any mistakes

Love yall <3