Training Of The Gods

Third Person POV

After Boruto and Kawaki disappeared from the room, Izuku turned around and gave a small smile towards Naruto and Sasuke.

"Ok, so um, am I supposed to consume the 'Chakra fruit' now?" asked the confused green haired kid.

"Oh no, no, no, you're still so weak to handle all that power." answered Naruto with a smile.

'Um...ouch? ' thought the child to himself.

"He's right. This fruit contains the Chakra of an entire planet, including its God like humans and beings those being the otsutsuki. Your body is barely developed enough to handle all that power. In fact, your body is barely strong enough to handle a fraction of only kaguya's power." said sasuke.

"Kaguya?" said izuku while tilting his head in confusion.

"This is going to be long. How about we just send you our memories so you can understand everything?" asked Naruto.

Before izuku could answer Naruto and sasuke had their hands on his head, and within a second, the boy passed out.

He felt his mind going blank before all the memories of the 2 older men were given to him.

He opened his eyes and looked up at the 2, but all he was able to say was "Woah"

"So, izuku, are you ready to train so you could control this power and use it for the greater good?" asked Naruto.

'It's not like he has a choice.' thought sasuke to himself.

"YEAAAAAAH?! WILL I BE ABLE TO DO ALL THOSE COOL JUTSUS AND POWERS AND STUFF?" said izuku with stars in his eyes.

"At some point, yeah, but for now, we have to help you even use your own Chakra." answered sasuke.

"My own Chakra? I have Chakra inside my body now? " asked izuku.

"Obviously, as menma's reincarnation you were born with his Chakra infact I'm shocked that you still haven't unlocked a sharingan or used any Chakra accidentally." answered Naruto.

"Coooool." said izuku with awe.

The 2 older men smiled, liking the kid's personality, which reminded them of Naruto himself and boruto.

"Ok enough chit-chating, let's start training." said sasuke as izuku nodded in excitement.

Naruto flicked his fingers as the entire area around him. Izuku saw as the room changed into a full forest with trees and a river in awe.

"How did you do that?" asked izuku

"It's your mindscape, and we are inside your brain, so changing its appearance isn't hard." said Naruto.

Izuku only nodded and stood still, waiting for his training to start.

"Ok, first thing first, we have to start unlocking your Chakra as it's obviously locked away inside your body." said sasuke.

"How do we do that?" wondered izuku.

"Easy." answered sasuke as he disappeared.

Izuku looked around only to feel someone's hand on his back. He turned around and saw sasuke, but before he could ask what the older man was doing, he saw sasuke's hand with a blue aura around it.

He looked at sasuke with confusion before falling to his knees, feeling Pain all over his body.

When he looked up at Naruto and sasuke to check what's wrong with them, he saw them both with smiles on their faces.

"He just forced your Chakra to unlock and flow through your body. Make sure that you don't keep it out of control unless you want to die cause this is your life force after all." said Naruto.

Izuku's eyes widened.' I Could die?' He thought to himself. He wasn't sure what to do with the power leaking out of his powers. All he was able to do was freak out.

After minutes passed, izuku finally realised something. If he kept freaking out, he won't be able to do anything, so he tried to do the complete opposite.

He sat down on the grass cross-legged and took a deep breath to calm down his nerves and keep his power under control.

A few seconds later, sasuke and Naruto saw the kid's Chakra calming down and moving around his body in a spiralling movement.

"He's smart." said Naruto.

" Unlike you, dobe." answered sasuke.

Naruto faked feeling hurt and looked at his friend with fake tears. "You broke my soft heart, sasuke kun," he said, and all sasuke did was roll his eyes and look back at the kid.

They saw his Chakra slowly disappearing back to his body as he opened his eyes and stared at them.

"Well. That was easy, I guess?" said izuku

"Yeah, that was the easy part. Now let's start the real training," answered Naruto.

"Oh. We haven't started the real training yet?" asked the kid.

"Oh kid. That was nothing." answered sasuke, and izuku gulped.

Anddd chapter done.

Tell me what you guys think.

What ship would you guys like?

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

It's not long, but I'm gonna publish another chapter today or tomorrow. idk.

Love yall <3